My little pony: Clowns are magic 26 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
MaskedPony
Group Admin

You know for Clownquestria, should we all (as members) put a fic together, where Twilight fails to stop Starlight and ends up trapped in a Clownquestria version of Equestria that is under a huge circus tent, and under clown rule with a Clown princess?

Stuff
Group Contributor

Intriguing. But other than that, everything's more or less the same, just... clowny?

Stuff
Group Contributor

Who's the clown princess, by the way?

MaskedPony
Group Admin

5069849 Maybe either the Twilight Sparkle of that time line (which reveals she joined a magic school to be a Clown and circus life), who over through the princesses, or my OC, Candy Smile, who could reveal she made Equestria a happier place.

Stuff
Group Contributor

I wonder what happened to the other princesses?

Stuff
Group Contributor

What does Candy Smiles look like?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5069862 What's Candy Smiles look like?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5069876 Twilight: "Ugh... Spike? What are you wearing? You look like a clown!"

MaskedPony
Group Admin

5069880 idk if we can rp here....I am able to rp in PM or Skype

Stuff
Group Contributor

Okay. I'll PM you.

TechnoPagan9
Group Admin

5069671 U know, I was thinking the same thing and this is how I describe it. I had a thought where Twilight (without Spike) went to the 'Discord Victory Dimension' where she notices Luna/Giggle Moon (who is in her TFC clown/jester form, not that basic clown appearance from the show) who is pretending to pull an imagery carriage which Discord pretends to ride. Twilight is distracted by this as Celestia/Sunny Shines catches her and places a nose on her where she goes through the transformation process although a difference in it is that Twilight's fur becomes white.
The reason for this is that while being brainwashed to be complete submissive (which Luna and Celestia have become) to Discord, she loses memory of the original timeline and gains some false memories and I felt that since her fur was the only aspect not changed in TFC's design, that fact that every aspect of her physical appearance changing shows her off as having every connection to the original timeline being broken.

MaskedPony
Group Admin

5071140 what about the mane 5?

Comment posted by TechnoPagan9 deleted Feb 25th, 2016
TechnoPagan9
Group Admin

5071228 I haven't really thought that far, maybe Spike was teleported back to the original time (instead of Discord's dimension) and warned the others about what happened. They could get the 2 princesses to help them get to that timeline using a copy of the time spell and maybe have Spike say where because he may have briefly seen the time hole that Discords dimension was in to get there. Another idea is they bring their reformed Discord with them and he could face off with the 'Discord Victory' version like lets say a 'Confronting his past' scenario.
The rest of the Mane 5 could get Clownifed while there but since this is the result of Discord's magic, Reformed Discord could find a way to despell it and turn them back.

MaskedPony
Group Admin

5071715 me and Stuff are doing a rp of my idea, and its funny :twilightblush:

Comment posted by TechnoPagan9 deleted Apr 13th, 2017
MaskedPony
Group Admin

5902639 should we rp it, or nah?

TechnoPagan9
Group Admin

Hm lets RP it, if its alright.

TechnoPagan9
Group Admin

Hm lets RP it, if its alright.

TechnoPagan9
Group Admin

How should it start?

MaskedPony
Group Admin

shall we do it in the DMS? And...maybe where Twilight appears in the timeline?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25