My little pony: Clowns are magic 26 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 112 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 112
Stuff
Group Contributor

Gilda suddenly became very dizzy, and her vision shifted, as she underwent the transformation of mind and body into her new clowny self.

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053442 Gilda suddenly became very dizzy, and her vision shifted through its "mental reboot sequence", as she underwent the transformation of mind and body into her new clowny self.

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053449 Gilda: "Oh... my head... wha? Where am I?..." (What do you think she looks like now, and what might she decide to call herself?)

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053456 Any ideas?

5053456 clown theme fly clamp, Called herself Gigglebeck, clown outfit with a rainbow bow tie, cyan blue stars on her face, curly rainbow feather hair

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053463 Gilda/Gigglebeck mumbles as she undergoes her transformation: "Gigglebeck?... Wha...? No... that's not... Happy to be here... What's Rainbow... Hey, Skittle!... Please... this is... this is... AWESOME!" Shakes the final cobwebs out. "Wow! I look great! Thanks, Sweetie Smiles! You're the best!"

5053471 Sweetie Smiles: Your welcome ^^

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053478 "I'm gonna show Skittle Giggle the whole new me! (somersaults into the air and flies off in a wacky sort of way)."

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053481 Are you there?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053478 Are you still there?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054395 I wonder if Shining Armor and Cadence have been affected.

Stuff
Group Contributor
Stuff
Group Contributor

5054884 Shining Armor: "Twilight, something's very wrong!"

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054887 He apparently hasn't realized Twilight was one of the first ones affected.

5054887 Twilight: Oh nothing wrong BBFF. Just seeing things on the fun side. (place nose)

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054898 Shining starts getting dizzy. What's his clown form called, and what does it look like?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054902 And what's his clownification vision like?

5054902 Hmm Sir Funnyalot ,clown theme knight armour

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054927 Clown-themed knight armor? I wonder what that might look like...

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054927 Also, what might his clownifcation vision look like?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054927 Starts shaking his head as he begins transforming: "What did you... do?"

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054961 To one of the guards, as he starts transforming: "What the... Where am I? What happened to Laugh-a-Lot... uh... CANTERLOT Castle?!? Why are you all wearing... Nice outfit, Banana Peel."

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054961 Shakes his head... "Canterlot Castle looks absolutely ridiculous! I need to... have a word with the decorator, maybe he can do something about the Giggle Empire... What's wrong with my head?!?"

5054965 Twilight: Looking good Sir Funnyalot.

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054984 Sir Funnylot/Shining Armor: "You too, Twinkle Sprinkle... wait... Twilight, what's happening to me?!?"

5054990 Twinkle Sprinkle: You are having fun becoming a clown knight

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054984 At one point, Shining notices Funny Love/Cadence, who had earlier been transformed. "Funny Love... uh... CADENCE... Cady... You HAVE to help me! I think I'm cracking up... Twinkle... TWILIGHT placed this nose that won't come off on me, and I think I'm turning into a clown!"

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054992 Sir Funnylot/Shining: "Certainly... no, no... WHERE'S CADENCE?!?"

Funny Love: Hehe I am right here Sir Funnyalot.

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054992 Shining tried to find Cadence... or somepony who could get him out of this, but kept stumbling a little, as his clownification kept trying to make him stay.

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054998 At the sight of Cadence, Shining's will finally began crashing down... Shining/Sir Funnylot: "Oh, dear Funny... Why was I so upset, earlier? I can't remember..."

5054999 Funny Love: Does it really matter?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5054998 At the sight of Cadence's new form and mentality, Shining's willpower finally came crashing down, and he smiled: "Funny Love... do you remember why I was so upset, earlier? The baby's alright, yes? Not hungry? Can't let the baby be hungry..." (gestures towards Cadence's stomach, which has a foal inside, at the moment).

Stuff
Group Contributor

5055009 He smiles. "No. No, I suppose it doesn't. I remember... I think I was worried about our foal, for some reason..." (Cadence/Funny Love hasn't given birth to Flurry Heart yet).

5055017 Fuuny Love: Our foal is fine.

Stuff
Group Contributor

5055009 Sir Funnyalot: "No. No, I suppose it doesn't really matter." (finally surrendering to the inevitable change). "Unless it was about the foal. It wasn't about the foal, right? Is she hungry? Can't let the foal be hungry..." (Flurry Heart hasn't been born yet.)

Stuff
Group Contributor

5055024 Sir Funnyalot smiles with relief, then turns to Twinkle Sprinkle. "Thank you, LSBCFF (Little Sister Best Clown Friend Forever). Now, if you'll excuse me, I think Funny Love and I need to spread this throughout the Crystal Empire... or maybe it should be the Giggle Empire."

5055032 Twinkle Sprinkle: Your BBBCFF. hehehe

Stuff
Group Contributor

5055124 Sir Funnyalot: "Yup! You think you could get one of those clown noses to the Crystal Heart? I think the Crystal Empire might need to become the Giggle Empire."

Stuff
Group Contributor

5055124 Is anyone able to respond to me?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5055375 Flash Sentry soon meets Twinkle, and expresses a desire to be a clown (mainly because he wants to still be with Twilight).

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 112