My little pony: Clowns are magic 26 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 112 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 112
Stuff
Group Contributor

Basically, what it says on the tin: Does anyone have ideas for clowns? Including ocs of MLP, like Nyx and Courageous Heart. Comments and the like are encouraged!

Stuff
Group Contributor

Sweet! What would she be like?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5045602 What would the clown formerly known as BonBon be like?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5051459 Tell me more. What visions might she experience when she changes? How might she change physically?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5051464 Since, you know, according to "Twilight the Clown", they undergo some sort of vision in which their minds and appearance changes to match their new clowny-ness.

5051464 Well she see a clown version of her candy store. She will have a candy blue clown nose, her mane and tail will be candy pink and poofyer than Pinkie Pie's, her clown outfit will look like a one big candy wrapper, she will a have pink stars on her face that taste like candy when licked.

Stuff
Group Contributor

Nice.

Stuff
Group Contributor

5052361 Sweet. Literally.

Stuff
Group Contributor

Any more ideas?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5052669 Do you have any more ideas for clown-ified ponies?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5052837 I know she's there, under "The Clumsy and Amusing Tricksy".

Stuff
Group Contributor

5052361 I wonder what happens during BonBon's transformation into Candy Stripes? Also, could Lyra Heartstrings transform?

Stuff
Group Contributor

Yeah. What would she be called, what would she look like, and how vision might she experience as she transforms?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053024 Yeah. What would she be called, what would she look like, and how vision might she experience as she transforms?

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053024 Yeah. What would she be called, what would she look like, and what sort of vision might she experience as she transforms?

5053034 Well she world be called Funnystrings. She will seen herself with other clown playing clown theme music. Her mane and tail will be long and curly with gold stripes going down it. She will wear a red, sliver and blue clown outfit with a rainbow colour bow tie on both her neck and on the back of her head. She will have a blue clown nose. Some pink colour music notes on her face.

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053065 Candy Stripe: "Lookin' good, Funnystrings!" Grinning Marionette (formerly Octavia): "Let's see if you can play as well as Candy Stripe told us!" (tosses her a stringed instrument).

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053071 Whoops! I meant to call Candy Smiles "Candy Smiles", and not "Candy Stripe".

Funnystrings: Let's do this. hehehe

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053120 Soon, they begin attracting a bit of a crowd, as other ponies and creatures (both clowned and otherwise) look interested.

Stuff
Group Contributor

Some of the clowns also begin sticking clown noses on some of the crowd, to make them into clowns.

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053131 Some of the clowns also begin sticking clown noses on some of the crowd, to make them into clowns.

Funnystring: Best day ever. heheehe

Stuff
Group Contributor

I imagine Discord's helping clown-ify the town.

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053267 Maybe Discord works to help clownify the architecture.

Stuff
Group Contributor

Gilda's probably coming for a visit (to apologize to Fluttershy), and her jaw practically drops to the ground at the sight of everypony.

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053314 Maybe Gilda comes for a visit, to apologize to Fluttershy... and is deeply surprised at the sight of all these clowns!

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053386 Gilda: "Uhh... Did I miss something, here?"

Stuff
Group Contributor

"Who's that?"

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053393 Gilda: "Who's there?!?... I'm warning you...!!!"

5053402 Sweetie Smiles: Hello Birdy. Hehehe

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053408 Gilda: "Oh, dear mercy. And I HAVE a name, and it's GILDA! Listen. Have you seen Fluttershy, anywhere? Or Rainbow Dash? I wanna apologize to Fluttershy for roaring at her the last time I was here..."

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053417 Then she realizes that she's TALKING to Fluttershy. "What's with the getup?"

5053417 Sweetie Smiles: Apologize accepted.

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053422 Gilda: "What do you... Wait a... FLUTTERSHY?!? What's with the getup?"

5053418 Sweetie Smiles: Oh I go Sweetie Smiles now since I am a clown like everypony else.

5053424 Sweetie Smiles: I am clown silly

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053426 Gilda: "Huh? Um... Back up... You're a clown? When did this happen? And... is that that zebra lady Pinkie Pie mentioned in her last letter to me? SHE'S a clown too?!?"

Stuff
Group Contributor

5053429 Gilda: "Okay... something very odd is going on..."

5053432 Sweetie Smiles: Yes. Yes she is. Hhehee

5053437 Sweetie Smiles: Boop your beck. (place a clown nose)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 112