Knights of Ren 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Big Brother is Watching
Group Contributor

Let us discuss what makes our source of inspiration so great? What makes him the most truly marvelous man in history?

VampDash
Group Contributor

4966015 The fact that he never once raises his voice. His very presence silences a whole room full of people who would normally back talk anyone else. His skill with a lightsaber in that suit is amazing. He is the reason people rooted for The Empire. He is the one reason that The Sith have fans.

Big Brother is Watching
Group Contributor

I think for me, it's that he inspires me to do great things...for you see, I have a few minor physical deformities, and yet look upon our Dear Master's head...

If he doesn't let exposed skull and even a bit of exposed brain stop him from destroying planets and cutting off his own offspring's hands, then no deformed chest will stop me from doing whatever I wanted!

Yes, I'm mostly just trying to be funny.

VampDash
Group Contributor

4966030 Fair enough. I'm missing a head but as you can see that isn't stopping me.

jidbrony
Group Admin

Vader is a doer he killed the Jedi...Not the Emperor, he lead the troops into battle, he commanded the legions of the Empire on the front lines, stood with his men, got his hand's dirty...He was the face the soul, and heart of the Empire...The Emperor might lead the Empire but Vader IS the EMPIRE!

VampDash
Group Contributor

4967790 DAMN STRAIGHT.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6