Advertisements 177 members · 2,294 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
The Corn
Group Admin

The aim of this is to get more people to join your groups, and in exchange, you can find great groups to join yourself. So, if you have an under-appreciated group that you think needs more love, post a link to it below. And if you see a group that you think you'd like to join, go for it! Hay, of this is successful, I might even create a whole group for it....

The Corn
Group Admin

The Crystal Corn's for fans of crystal ponies and/or unicorns and/or alicorns.

The Derpy Appreciation Society for fans of Derpy

Project;Community A group for people who like to be part of a community...

typervader
Group Admin

Fans of Anything and Everything A group where peoeple come together and do, well, anything related to being a fan of anything.

New Groups - A group where you can find all new groups, listed in chronological order by their age.

Jongojiverse - A group involving stories set in the universe of the same name by yours truly.

Homeschoolers of Fimfiction: This group is for homeschoolers! Come join the community of homeschoolers on Fimfiction. In the group you can create or participate in discussions, read stories in the library by other homeschoolers (and submit your own!), create polls for the group to answer, and whatever else you can think of that might be fun or beneficial :twilightsmile: . I can run events, like a writing contest for example, if there is enough interest.

My My Little Pony Convention Experience: Have you been to a My Little Pony convention before? Are you thinking about going to one, but can’t decide which one to attend? This group is where you can review the MLP conventions you’ve attended and, likewise, read about other people’s experiences. There is also a wonderful feature where you’re able to see what conventions other members of the group plan to attend in the future.

Parasitic Storm
This group is based on an old idea of mine I found on an eight year old text document and never used. As I didn't want the idea to go to waste, I decided to tweak it a bit and use it for a story group.

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/215195/humans-become-ponies-in-the-real-world

This is a group for stories where someone becomes a pony in our world!

[Adult group embed hidden]

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12