The Derpy appreciation society. 15 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
The Corn
Group Admin

Hello. I'm holding a group banner contest, just for 2 reasons, a) I need some group banners, b) I just thought it would be cool to have a contest. Anyway, if you want to enter then all you need to do is design a group banner and post it in the comments below. The winners design shall then become the banner for the group. You may also create banners for my two other groups, Advertisements and The Crystal Corn's.
Rules:
1) All banners must be submitted by 1st May, if the date changes, I shall notify you on this thread.
2) You may submit as many banners as you wish.
3) All submissions must be posted on this thread.
4) No nsfw, and general site and group rules apply.
5) No entry is a bad entry, not even if you are the most terrible artist in the world.
6) Entries must be compatible as a group banner.
7) No bad-mouthing other users entries.
8) If you do not wish to enter, however still want to make a banner for fun, please make this clear when submitting.
9) Any banners not posted on this thread shall not be counted.
10) For any further details, fell free to ask in the comments or message me on PM.

HAVE FUN and BE CREATIVE!

The Corn
Group Admin

A temporary group banner has been put in place, however if you still wish to enter the group banners contest, you may do. If no banners are submitted by 1st May then the current group banner shall stay.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2