Your World 27 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
One of the Crowd
Group Admin

As you all can tell the name is...unique. I'm willing to take any ideas, but right now I'm liking the 'your world' one that is currently being used.

Root Beer
Group Admin

4927707 I like it :twilightsmile:

4927711 hey I've seen you all over the place! I never did really talk to you though did I? Hmm. Ah well if you wanna talk just lemme know.

Root Beer
Group Admin

4927716 I've never seen you before. . .

4927731 I didn't think you did. I've seen you a lot in the comments on various stories. You seemed nice so I thought I'd talk then never did. I blame the economy.

Mix-up
Group Admin

Well it looks nice, but it would still need a good cleaning from all the cobweb here and there. Also a few plants might help liven things up around here. I wander how much echo you can made here. (clearing trout ) «Hello... is anypony her...» ( Echo) «Hello... is anypony her...». Nice acoustics:rainbowlaugh:

Root Beer
Group Admin

4927736 LOL okay.

4927745 what's that smell? *coughs* oh dammit who ripped one? ...or did something die in here. Well, besides my hopes and dreams.:fluttercry:

Mix-up
Group Admin

no, it's only my self-esteem and my pride but that was a few years ago, better get the gloves and garbage bag for that. Oh is that the last remains of my life aspirations , neat.:rainbowhuh: I wander what els is there here. could their be a mummy too.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4927763 Wait, that wasn't a fancy toilet paper holder? I thought it was weird how it groaned about everything.

Why does that never work for me? "I'm a idiot!"

"You're a idiot!"

Screw you too! *Walks out*

"You're a idiot!"

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4928622 Hehe. glad I found that tape recorder.

"You're a idiot!"

*Runs back into the room* OH NO YOU DIDN'T B!TCH!!!*Jumps toward the recorder* NO ONE MAKES A FOOL OUTTA ME!!!

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

*spins around with recorder in hand*

Nice try, but,

"You're a idiot!"''

I was going to say slow, but that works.

Mix-up
Group Admin

Ah, this is the beginning of a beautiful distasteful relationship, this is going to be very entertaining, glade I broth pop corn for this. All that is missing is missing is laughter in a can and we are set actually I do holding archaic recording device and push 'play' «...ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah...»

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4929509 *raises head* hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah!

Mix-up
Group Admin

4929511 happy to see your are taking this so well.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4929532 :pinkiecrazy: I take everything well.

Comment posted by Mix-up deleted Dec 19th, 2015

I'm willing to take any ideas

Your Sanctuary.

wut is dis?

It's like a mental house, just with lest restraints. You know, a happy place.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4930090 I like it. I'll add it to the list of possible names! Also, welcome to the group.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4930085 your world. I thought the name made it obvious?

4930092 Ah... planet Earth?

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

What the hell did I walk into? Oh hey Mix up! Didn't think I would see you here!

Hey, you guys don't mind if I leave a few things here while I'm gone, do you? I just need to leave a few high end engines, some tools, a sharp object or two, and a lot of random ideas. *dumps everything in one corner* I can trust you all not to play with my things, right?

Great, I'll be back later with more things. See you later!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28