Zootopia 108 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

The Mane 6 (or 7) traveling to Zootopia, or Nick and Judy traveling to Equestria? And why?

Comment posted by s1 deleted Jun 29th, 2016
s1
s1 #3 · Jun 29th, 2016 · · ·

Why not both?:

Comment posted by colt alchemist deleted Jun 29th, 2016

5324870 I second that! Either one would work well.

Wait, you mean, saying that Equestria and Zootopia exist in one world? Is that what you mean?

5325825 Okay. But what would be the reason that Equestria was never brought up in the movie? Is the political relationship between the two countries/kingdoms bad? Is Equestria considered a dangerous place by Zootopians, or vice versa? (And what does the "CN" mean in that sign in the picture? Sorry for the (many) stupid questions :twilightblush:).

s1

I like to think that they do know about Equestria but they talk about it off screen or Equestria is a undiscovered part of the Zootopia's world with them unaware of each other.

5325838 I have an idea. Equestria is very far from Zootopia (they're separated by an ocean, just like America and Africa), and Zootopians believe that Equestria is very dangerous because almost everyone who tried to reach it never came back, so they know too little about it. So, when the Mane 6 want to travel to Zootopia, they use a portal instead of sailing. As for the sun and moon, Zootopian scientists discovered ages ago that their world, unlike other planets, have its sun and moon revolve around it instead of the opposite, and Zootopians have old fairy tails and legends saying that Equestrian princesses are responsible for the cycle of the sun and moon. What do you think?

s1

I was thinking along the line of the Dark Continent from Hunter X Hunter. But that a better idea then my it is great. I would definitely read it if it have this backstory.

5325900 Thanks. Now, we must also note that after the events of Season 2 premiere, Season 4 premiere and finale (were the sun and moon acted funny), Zootopians began to believe in Equestria more than before, but scientists tried to convince them that it had nothing to do with magic.

5325681 Sort of, what I meant was that either way, it would still be a good crossover. Whether it's about Judy and Nick getting transferred to Equestria for some reason, or if Twilight opens a portal and she and her friends end up in Zootopia. I would read either fic. Plus, Twilight and Judy's character are somewhat similar so I have a feeling they would get along well if they met. Although, personally, I thought Judy's character was a lot stronger, considering what she had to go through to get where she is at the end of the film.

Comment posted by Gavilain deleted Jun 29th, 2016

5325960 And don't forget what Fluttershy's reaction will be when she sees Judy :yay:

5326331 hehw orher seeing other intelligent animals Or angel for that matter

How would spike react being called a reptile or lizard instead of a dragon

5326331 Or better yet, seeing the Mane 6's reaction to a bunny and a fox working together and being close friends/possible couple?

Or Angel's reaction when he sees Judy :rainbowlaugh:

5328104 lol yeah , it be like spike crush on rarity only without the weird age gap. M
To be fair the only meat eaters the mans 6 have come across have been Griffins ane we saw Gilda at fight camp Althoh only one we saw in that flash back.

5328104 Yeah, I can just imagine Angel developing a stalker-like crush on Judy. Or how do you think he'll react to Nick? Or Nick hanging around Judy?

Or how bout the Mane 6 not taking Judy or Nick seriously and Judy using her carrot-recording pen to get some dirt on them, similar to the trick she pulled on Nick? "It's called a hustle, sweetheart."

Or how bout the Mane 6 not taking Judy or Nick seriously and Judy using her carrot-recording pen to get some dirt on them, similar to the trick she pulled on Nick? "It's called a hustle, sweetheart."

Yes! All my yes! Followed by the obligatory "It's called a hustle, sweetheart." :rainbowlaugh:

5328833 Lol. Ok, somebody needs to make a fic now.

5328919 That "somebody" might be me :ajsmug:

5328498 Angel being -_- i'm keeping my eye on you kind of look

not sure why the mane 6 wouldn't take police seriously I mean Twlight brother is royal guard afterall. Athough can see Dash getting hustle the easiest

5328992 Well, what's stopping you?

5330242 Ikr. Also, it's not that they wouldn't take the police seriously, its just they might not take a rabbit or fox cop seriously. I mean Twilight might, but the rest...maybe not. But yeah, I could easily see Dash getting hustled by either Judy or Nick.

5330253 Dash is gonna fall no doubt.

what's stopping you?

I'm writing other stories now.

5330576 Oh. You could always write two at the same time if you're dedicated enough.

5330940 I finished one story yesterday and it's being edited now, and I'm writing another story. After the first one gets edited and I publish it, I may start working on the crossover.

5332660 I wrote a page and a half on Gdocs so far :scootangel: Tell me if you wanna see it.

5333076 Sure, I'll take a look.

5333549 I'll PM it to you later.

5324870 Could you give me the source to this picture? I wanna ask the artist if I can use it.

s1
s1 #36 · Jul 5th, 2016 · · ·

5330242 5328498

Here you go.
http://luciferamon.deviantart.com/art/Visit-604683814
And it would be funny that the MLP:FIM is a show in Zootopia too.:rainbowlaugh::

Well you can also cokfoet since twilght had the portal that something could go wrong and redirect the other end to zootopia instrwd of the human world. And perhaps equestrian magic leaks out as well or something l

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39