The Cutie "Re-Marked"-verse 602 members · 175 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Are there any stories of Twilight's magic mirror to the Equestria Girls universe somehow becoming a window/portal to the alternate timelines?

I had an idea for such a story where the Mane Six and Starlight first use the mirror as a "TV" to watch a major sport event taking place at CHS. During all the excitement, Rainbow Dash accidently damages Twilight's console. Resulting in the mirror now suddenly showing them all the alternate worlds Starlight unintentionally created. The Crystal War Timeline. The Changeling Timeline. The Eternal NIght Timeline etc. etc.

The story would be similar to the tv series Sliders with Twilight and her friends traveling to these alternate worlds to explore or set them right...

5753553 I would so read that if you did it.

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

None that I know of... but I would love to see this kind of story!

5753553 Funny that you ask...

SunLight Sliders project is happening right now.

Now, to be honest, this isn't (yet) telling the story of any of the Re-Marked Universes, but the concept is this:

After Sunset brings Sci-Twi’s strange magic-absorbing amulet back to Equestria, Princess Twilight has a brilliant idea that will revolutionize teleportation, dimensional travel and so much more: a device to create portals in space-time at the push of a button!
Who better to test out this fantastic new technology than two of the greatest minds Equestria has to offer?
They probably should have calibrated it better.

It's set up to be a silly comedy shipping romp through multiple dimensions with Sliders as a fairly major inspiration (Hence the name AND the font). It might not be what you're looking for (it probably isn't), but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention it. :scootangel:

I might :twilightsmile: I'm already planning out some of the first pages. It's a slow start, but hopefully I'll have something up during spring.

That's an interesting concept and I might give it a read. Thanks for mentioning it.

I like this idea. Someone should do it.

5753553, 5753557, 5753582, 5753787, 5754457
Well, I’m almost finished with a story that fits most of that. They use an alternate mirror, but it uses many of the same enchantments. Then they travel to the changeling world to try and set things right. (The other worlds are on their to-do list, but they haven’t gotten around to them yet.)
Probably the biggest difference is that none of the canon Main 6 are in the group. Instead a collection of other ponies are helping Starlight, since Starlight doesn’t want to admit to Twilight the full depths of what she’s done.
Sound interesting?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8