The Cutie "Re-Marked"-verse 604 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Recently I wrote a story called Self-Sacrifice and while it has gotten positive reception so far I am more concerned with seeing what people thought of the way I expanded the Chrysalis Resistance Timeline. Namely with things like how Fluttershy ended up on the ground in the first place (since RD never knocked her off the clouds as a result of the race thanks to Starlight) how Fluttershy met Pinkie in this timeline and a few other things.

Anybody care to take a look and share their thoughts?

I enjoyed the story, as well as the timeline expansion.

The way Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie met was great! If you take the fact that she never did fall from the clouds (much like you said), chances are Flutters never went to the ground and would probably stay in Cloudsdale, even after she learned to fly.
I wondered through out the story where Pinkie came from. Maybe the Rock Farm got captured and she fled? Dunno. Perhaps a side-fic could be written?

I know this probably isn't the best review?? forum response thing, but I tried.

P.S I really like your writing style! :twilightsmile:

4954394 Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. As for Pinkie's origins, I left it intentionally vague since Fluttershy didn't know and the story was from her perspective. Perhaps in the future I will do a side-story about it. Thanks again for giving me your thoughts.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3