The Cutie "Re-Marked"-verse 604 members · 175 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So, in the various alternate worlds we see the Mane 6 and how they might have turned out in each world. All except for Twilight. In fact, the only Twilight we see is the one going through time. The one we all know. But what about Twilight in the other worlds? What could have happened to Twilight in the different worlds? Did she still end up something special or did she simply fade into obscurity as a normal unicorn of nondescript?

What are your thoughts on this? What do you think Twilight's life was like in the different worlds?

Most likely she is/was just a completely normal, shy and nonremarkable unicorn who likes books and has some minor aptitude in magic and who lives in Canterlot. So basically, Moondancer :derpytongue2:

Or, assuming that she eventually found her cutie mark like all others of the mane six in the alternate timelines, she passed that exam she failed because Rainboom did not inspire her, and just started the school of gifted unicorns a bit later. And whoever Celestia picked to be their student if anyone, wasn't obviously up to the task.

Spike is probably nonexistent in all of those timelines though :fluttercry:

4903746 I'm of the opinion that her failure at the exam proved utterly demoralizing, and she amounted to basically nothing in every timeline.

I just came up with several.

In Sombra, Twilight's failure causes her to go mad with grief. Sealing herslef into her home, she soon discovers the history of teh Empire and the Umbra. When she grows up, she goes into the empire and summons Sombra, three years before Nightmare moon arrives. She now works for Sombra as his right hoof.

In Chrysalis, she becomes jelous and hatefilled. This drives her to find other ways to get power, to find an inner and new strength, so thus, she offers the kingdom to Chrysalis. The last anypony sees of Sparkle is her laughing while shouting "See how powerful I am?"

Tirek, she releases him, offering her magic in exchange.

Discord, since Luna is cured...that is the universe where Minuette is the element of magic, Moondancer is kindness, Rara is honesty, Coco is generosity, Dust is loyalty, and Fluffy Clouds is laughter.

Flim and Flam...Actually we don't see the entire thing. They didn't take over the world they were just plowing things down for Sparkle industries. See, since she lost the test, Twilight spent her time creating magic tech and made millions. She soon convinced Celestia the benefits of democracy and beat Nightmare Moon due to red tape. Over the years, Twilight becomes arrogant and jerkish over time, soon winding up in dodge junction showing off her new weapon. She then gets into an accident that requires her to use a pacemaker to get free from terriorists. She then makes a suit of armor to help ponies out.

Ps. in that one, Bon Bon is jessica Jones and Lyra is Luke Cage

4903746 From the way I see it, even though Twilight failed to hatch Spike, she was still accepted into the school of gifted unicorns. She studied and mastered as she does in the "Mane" timeline. The only difference is that she doesn't have Spike with her to help her or keep her emotions in check.

I like to think that she still proved as a potential candidate to wield the Element of Magic due to her booksmarts and passion for success. However, her lack of Spike's guidance and moral support would make her easily distracted and lose focus. And also, each timeline would have her find and make friends with ponies who weren't the original Mane Six (who they are and what they represent is anyone's guess). While any of them could've been a great asset, somewhere along each timeline they messed up or didn't have the skills needed to win.

4903746 Well... In the Crystal War timeline, nearly everyone in Equestria was doing their part to help support the war. Not sure what she would be doing, but Twilight could be researching some ancient spells that might be of any use to anyone.

Chrysalis timeline- Unless she didn't fall victim to the initial invasion, Twilight might be a member to the resistance.

Tirek timeline- Well Tirek absorbed all the magic in Equestria. So you must assume that he also got Twilight.

Ashfield timeline- Well everything is pretty much dead in that timeline.

Nightmare Moon timeline- This timeline's Twilight is where I get the most chuckle over. I like to imagine that Twilight still did predicted on Nightmare Moon's return, but no one believed. When she did come, I bet Twilight would yell to everyone: "HA! I Told You So!" Then I like to think that she would spread anti-Nightmare Moon propaganda with Moondacer

The Ashlands timeline is what happened when a magically powerful, studious unicorn with a loose morality doesn't have a wise Princess over a thousand years old bringing her up and keeping her too busy to meltdown.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7