The Cutie "Re-Marked"-verse 604 members · 175 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

This image. It allows so much theory. Did Celestia became a tyrant? Or why I thought up even before the final: Did Celestia tried to safe Equestria from a big natural catastrophe but failed. And in failing she broke and became this?

4902772 Or hell maybe her anger just went out of control and exploded. She got a new form and all of the power.... but at what cost?

Guess its a possabity but, do you think it could of been Dragons? ash. Dragons. just a idea.

As much of a cliché that tyrant Celestia is, I would love to see it if she had an awesome nightmare form like in that picture. I always wondered what a canon nightmare form for Celestia would look like and the season final would have been a perfect opportunity for that.

I just lime to think that its starlights universe.

4902772 Personally? I suspect the Parasprites are behind it.

Theory: It's not actually a Villain Celestia timeline. Not quite.

Without the Elements of Harmony, or any apparent way to activate them, Celestia has had to deal with every problem herself. Sombra, Discord, Nightmare Moon, Tirek, etc. Things keep cropping up that would take over the world if left unchecked. Things that, if engaged with the softer approach, could gain a foothold and cause untold havoc.

In this timeline, this has, over time, led her down the slippery slope. Now, if there's a new villain? Scorch everything within 20 miles with solar plasma, just to be sure. Collateral damage be damned, it's better to lose a few than to lose many.

4903116 Damn! That makes so much sense :pinkiegasp:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9