The Cutie "Re-Marked"-verse 604 members · 175 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I have this idea for a story and I need someone to comment on it. Basically, Nightmare Moon knows that she isn't very popular among her subjects. She want to minute the issue but also knows that she can't use force and intimidation to do it. Her servants suggested to let a few ponies interview and let them write articles about her to get good publicity. Even though Nightmare Moon did not like the idea, she nether the less go along with it. The story begins with the journalist pony entering the castle, Nightmare Moon voice her disagreement with Rarity and then she has the interview.

What do you think of it?

4895823 I think it would be a little nice if you would kindly post threads like this here too.

But anyways, an interview with NMM would be a funny read if done right.

4895823 It would certainly mesh with the implication of good publicity that comes from the castle having public viewings.

4895823 I think that would be an interesting read :twilightsmile: And funny :pinkiehappy:

I can imagine this as a comedy. Go for it. It is always fun to turn the baddies upside down. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5