The Cutie "Re-Marked"-verse 604 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

Taking a look at this map, I couldn't help but wonder: If Sombra, Chrysalis, And Nightmare Moon's timelines all coexisted. Which area would they dominate and conquer in their four-way war across Equestria?

With sombra I think from the crystal empire to all of equestria stopping at cloudsdale, nightmare moon rules from Camelot all the way to the running and all of equestria at that point , and finally chrysalis rules the badlands all the way to the borders of the everfree at the bottom. How does that sound.

4893378 Most of the north would be Sombra's. Canterlot mountain would be Discord's, and the surrounding area, including Ponyville and the Everfree forest belong to Chrysalis. Tirek has decimated the southern regions, allowing FlimFlam Inc. to have absolute monopoly in either the east or west coasts. The other coast is held in eternal night by Nightmare Moon. The only hope for real freedom is to emigrate to Griffinstone before the Gryphonic Equivalent of Donald Trump comes to power.

Or not. It's just an idea. I'm a comment, not a cop.

Sombra obviously would control the northern parts of the map. Chrysalis the Badlands and south-east territories. Nightmare Moon I think would control the Everfree as the Sister's Castle is situated there and probably the west region.

And with Celestia controlling Canterlot, along with perhaps an additional fifth army (gryphon, diamond dogs, etc.), you'll wind up with a pretty good Risk game.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4