The Cutie "Re-Marked"-verse 604 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Ok, in the Nightmare Moon timeline, Rarity became a royal decorator and Rainbow Dash became a royal guard. However, I want to know, or at least speculate, what the others are doing in this kingdom of eternal night? Like, what are their new roles or how are they living?

Pinkie Pie- Maybe she is the royal jester! :pinkiehappy:. Wait! She never found happiness and joy because there wasn't any Sonic Rainboom. :pinkiesad2: Um... Blacksmith?

Fluttershy- She'll probably staying under her bed. Because Hay! It's Nightmare Night... EVERY NIGHT! HA HA HA! But then again, all parts of the day would be night. So unless she's ok with her new dictator, I can't imagine Fluttershy leaving her house.

Twilight- Um... She is either Nightmare Moon's student now, or she is so loyal to Celestia that she got banished to the moon with her.

Applejack- In all honesty (Ha! honesty), unless the plants learn how to grow in eternal night, I can't imagine AJ being a famer. If she stayed in Manehatten, she could either be a fashion star, movie star or become so a part of the upper crowed and that she became nobility to the new kingdom.

Starlight Glimmer- If Starlight still retains her memories of time travel (somehow), she would be severely regretting the actions that she made

Twilight- Um... She is either Nightmare Moon's student now, or she is so loyal to Celestia that she got banished to the moon with her.

Twilight fails the exam if the Rainboom doesn't happen so she doesn't become Celestia's personal student so I doubt that she was as loyal to her then she is normally. So she is either Nightmare Moon's student like you said or is off studying magic somewhere as a recluse. Or maybe she is even planning to take down NM somewhere. Maybe starting her own rebellion.

Well, Pinkie had discovered her true calling in life in Chrysalis timeline, so it isn't impossible she did it here as well. Since the members of the mane six seem to all have their cutie marks in the different timelines, we can assume they have more or less the same interests.

When it comes to the whole plants growing at night thing, I think we have to just handwave it away and assume that yes, they do. The forest surrounding the map table in eternal night is no way dead. Magic, I guess?

Twilight is most frustrating part of the alternate futures to ponder about. Since she was never chosen to be Celestia's student, she is most likely just a normal, shy unicorn living in Canterlot during all the timelines, who doesn't have many friends, and is in no way remarkable to anyone.

4893319 Probably the only remarkable thing about AU Twilight is that she's probably convinced she's totally magically impotent.

In the Nightmare Takeover Timeline
Twilight was close to he canon counterpart studied as best she could but without Celestia's tutoring she went of on tangents slowing her down and didn't have that royal access limiting her. She still found out about Nightmare but didn't have the courage to speak to Celestia about it/the confidence to believe it. She went to Ponyville because that's where Celestia was suppose to show up and stil tried to stop Nightmare but without he friends having moved to Ponyville in the firstplace she ended up going alone, making it to the castle despite the odds she found the elements cough*rocks* and attempted to confront Nightmare who was amused/annoyed and alittle impressed that someone had found so many key facts and offered to let Twilight to be the first to serve under her. She was offended when Twilight rejected...

Pinkie Pie never left her rock farm she still very close with her family but is a fairly depressing individual to be around instead of a joy. She picks up drawing as a hobby and becomes quite good, branching out to sculpting and carving she gains a bit of fame. Nightmare hears about here and orders her brought forward

Fluttershy is still in Ponyville but has become even more reclusive barely leaving her house, running out of food or hearing of animals in danger are the only things that can manage it really, lucky she has Dash running interference and stopping by so often.

Applejack never left Manehatten she's a Lady invited to all the parties when she speaks people listen. For work she's taken over the Orange family wine business.

Starlight Glimmer is horrified by the way the world has changed shes surviving as best she can so as to find Twilight and undo everything.

unless the plants learn how grow in eternal night

"My sister has been imprisoned in the moon for YEARS!"

I would think that plants grow just fine in eternal night, if it's been a few years since it started, and everypony seems just fine.

Twilight is most frustrating part of the alternate futures to ponder about. Since she was never chosen to be Celestia's student, she is most likely just a normal, shy unicorn living in Canterlot during all the timelines, who doesn't have many friends, and is in no way remarkable to anyone.

So Moondancer then?

For work she's taken over the Orange family wine business.

Am I the only one who finds it weird that the Oranges would be interested in a wine business, rather than say one involving oranges in any way?

4895388 They're specially known for they're signature wine 'Orange Blossom' an orange wine but they don't restrict themselves. They still own some orange orchards but they hire ponies to do the work. They've also invested shrewdly there wealth isn't going anywhere any time soon, then again a Tyrant could ruin them quite easily so...

They've also invested shrewdly there wealth isn't going anywhere any time soon, then again a Tyrant could ruin them quite easily so...

Celestia was the only one NMM had a vendetta against, she has no anger or resentment towards any other ponies, so I doubt she cares about the Oranges.

As stated in my previous post, plants seem to be doing just fine in eternal night, so they don't have to worry about that.

Or... plants grow just fine in the Everfree Forest, thanks to the Nightmare's magic. Outside the forest, everything's dying. But the Nightmare insists that all her servants look happy about the eternal night...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9