The Cutie "Re-Marked"-verse 604 members · 175 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Tirek really hate tree's looking at what he was doing it seems like he was destroying tree's, a lot of tree's. Poor tree's I now know his true master plan was to destroy all tree life:rainbowlaugh:

His end game plan was terrible XD at least sombra wanted to rule everything

4892801 Trees killed his parents, so they get no mercy.

Well, the comics show his home to be a desert and a shot from the show shows it to be a barren wasteland... Maybe he's just ticked that Equestria has it so good when it comes to greenery?

He was killing trees because everypony else was already drained of their magic and dead. :ajsmug:

Literally wanted to watch the world burn.

4892801 Looking at it now, I bet Twilight's tree library gets destroyed anyways.

It still sucks, but now we know that it was not a psychological attack against Twilight as much as he might have been distracted by the huge tree, just begging to be destroyed.

4892801 maybe he hates having to remove the dry leaves from the gutters :pinkiecrazy::rainbowlaugh:

Tirek's timeline is so ridicoulus compared to the others. Even more ridicolous then Discords. Because everyone else is having a master plan and he is like Fuck all trees, I am gonna burn yah down!

4892801 He treats the trees as illegal immigrants.

4892801 He needs to have a competition with the Flim Flam Brothers. Hell I'd pay to see that shit go down

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10