Women In Equestria 349 members · 250 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Immortan Joe
Group Admin

Top 5.5 Thread Commandments

1. The thread topic must be about either ponies or humans.

1.5 Be sure to tag your threads when posting. If you've been to the Art for fan-fiction you'll know what I mean: [Art], [Story], [Discussion], [Question], [Advice], [NSFW], [Promotion]/[Self-Promotion]

2. Treat others with respect and courtesy. Do not insult other groups and people without reason.

3. Self-promotion is acceptable if you ask me for permission and the story meets the requirements. What are the requirements you ask? Well look at the group title.

4. Do not post a thread with images or language that is not safe for work. (Unless you have permission from me)

5. If you feel the need to break any of these rules ask an admin or contributor for permission. They will need to post in your thread that they approve of it. (Also I'm not so strict so don't worry about me ripping your throat open if you accidentally mess up)

No... not my throat anything but that!!

Quick question: can I add my story if a woman is one of six humans in Equestria? She is a main character, but not the only one.

Immortan Joe
Group Admin

4847856 If she is the lead role (meaning the story always ties back to her) then yes you can.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4