Brain burning idea group 27 members · 83 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Story 1: Friendship Fright: Part One
This was gonna be my attempt at my first equestria girl short story (with multiple chapters) but I just couldnt keep the feel for it.
It was about the girls (mane five and sunset) getting trapped inside the high school after its annual Halloween dance. They start to vanish one by one, not knowing this was all a prank by the real human Twilight. (You can change that if you want). I have the first chapter written, but took it down. If you adopt the idea I'll send the chapter so you can use it as a rough draft if you like. You don't have to credit me for the idea, but it will be appreciated if you do.

Story Idea 2: Who Done Did Dooed It?!
(yes that is one of Pinkie's lines from the episode Mmmystery On The Friendship Express)
This story was also an attempt at a Halloween story. It was about the mane six relaxing in Twilight's castle library after Nightmare Night and Twilight reading them a mystery book. They will soon find themselves zapped into the book with Twilight only remembering who they really are being as each pony will be a character in the book. I wrote the first chapter of this one but, took it down cause I just couldn't get to go anywhere. If you adopt this story I will send the chapter as a rough draft. I also have a picture of what each girl looks like as the character she will be in the book. I made it using coloring pages from an mlp coloring book. You don't have to credit me for the story idea, but if you do it will be appreciated.

colt alchemist
Group Admin

4869239 I like both ideas. The first one reminds me of the game Corpse Party for some reason, and the second is actually kind of unique. Though what would be the story that Twilight would be reading in the second idea. I hope these ideas will be turned into actual fics in the future. :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by LoveAndTolerateEveryPony deleted Nov 22nd, 2015

It was a story I made up, called What Happened To Humble Grace and the girl who became her was Fluttershy.

4869239 I'd like to adopt the second one

5328134 feel free too! but I sadly don't have the pic anymore :(

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7