Brain burning idea group 27 members · 83 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
colt alchemist
Group Admin

Hey, I realized that managing a group can be hard to do. At least, if you're running it by yourself. I really appreciate you all for joining this group, I'm sure you all have great story ideas in mind. So, I'll just get right to the point, I am in need of some assistants or helpers for this group. Like some admins and contributors. They can help with spreading the word about this group and come up with creative ways to make this group stand out more and really make it something. Getting more members to join, more stories to add, and even more ideas to spread. So, if you're interested in helping out and making this a big group, let me know. I'd really appreciate the help. So what do you say? Who wants a throne?

I'd love to help if you need it

colt alchemist
Group Admin

4832567 Perfect. Would you like to be an admin or a contributor ?

Admin, but I can try to do both if you want

colt alchemist
Group Admin

4832711 Either is fine. You think you can spread the word about this group among your fellow followers and friends? And anyone else you know?

Sure can, I'll even share on my mlp page on facebook if you want

colt alchemist
Group Admin

4832717 Nah that's fine. You don't have to go that far if you don't want to.

Its no problem. I like to help :)

colt alchemist
Group Admin

4832772 Ok, just as long as you only use my username. Then it should be fine.

colt alchemist
Group Admin
colt alchemist
Group Admin

4832802 So, how's it going?

Good, sorry I havent shared the group yet. Been trying to get my laptop up and working again

colt alchemist
Group Admin

4850260 Oh did it crash?

completely :( and the company has yet to send the restore disk I need

colt alchemist
Group Admin

4850491 Really? That sucks. Sorry for the REALLY late response, I didn't know you replied. My bad.

Its ok, I'm hoping that next week sometime my computer will be working again

colt alchemist
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18