Brain burning idea group 27 members · 83 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hey all,

It's a popular theme in fics here for their to be an uneven gender ratio and gender mirrored social norms when establishing relationships. These are two concepts I find fascinating to think about.

In keeping with that I am looking/asking for a story that depicts these interactions from an outside view.

It could be HiE: Human has a Stallion roomate they go to a bar, and get hit on and we experience this altered scene first hand.

This is just a cursory outline but thoughts?

4832709 well I was thinking a typical guys night out, but throw in the switch. Mares buy them drinks get to talking and at first the human thinks he is just being dragged along out of pity getting in his friend's way, but surprise surprise it's the opposite.

He doesn't really know how to feel because he is still on the fence on just dating someone out of his species much less going home with someone, which is what they are pushing for. So the human finds himself in the weird position of wanting companionship first over something physical.

Or it could be a human turned pony, I do like those better.

colt alchemist
Group Admin

4833803 Sounds interesting. But is the human still human or is he changed into a pony?

I prefer the latter but either is fine by me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5