MacinDash Community 211 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So, I gonna try (I already started), but Im stuck in the middle of it... You see, In my story Dash doesnt have a crush on Mac at the beginning, but circumstances made them fell in love. And Im looking for reasons for that to happen, the only thing I have until know is a problem with the animal shelter and Flutters has to go and ask for Rainbow to keep Mac company. And then some kind of fight in the farm (have no idea how and what happen yey). So I ask for help for this type os situations happend, mostly how it will happend. If I am lucky only end with a Twipie as a side couple... I cant find guys for this two.

Also si is humanize universe, it could work in EG universe.

Thanks!!!!

Are those (animal shelter, farm fight) the ideas that you're using for the story, or suggestions for ideas to lead to the end goal of getting them together?

5399729 both, there are the only ideas that could lead them to the plot.

5399893 it could work l, but I like to take a not hurtful way (besides being cliche).

While they are fighting (I still dont know who or why) Dash and Mac get bored and leave to play basketball... Things that makes them get together while the other are busy or nor paying atention.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4