MacinDash Community 211 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
KarmaDash
Group Admin

Hi all, so the results are in :D

First of all, to those of you that entered, here are the sketches as promised. I had a lot of fun with these, it's been a while since I sketched ponies. (The Viking is my fav, that long luscious mane)

Now, I just want to say, that this was a very, very close. I made up my own way of rating each fic and make my best friend read them (to get a non biased opinion) and we then chose a rating for each fic. So ...

In third place
Rematch - Written by Ember Spirit
I really enjoyed reading this one, it was cute and upbeat and who doesn't love a little competition?

In second place
Anniversary Plans - Written by Hope Caster
Gosh, this amused me so much to read, I loved the CMC's and Soarin's attempt of trying to seduce AJ was so amusing.

... and for the grand winner ...

First place
The Brother of my Best Friend - written by Marshall_Evergreen
What can I say, this was pure joy to read, the characterization and mood were great, this was so beautifully written and the story-line itself great :D

Now, the winners can decide if they want the cash or the art prize, drop me a PM with the details (Either a character ref, or your paypal email ^^) and I'll get to it asap.

Thanks to everybody that entered, I was glad to get you adding some more of this beautiful ship to this community.

A healthy amount of MacDash surely did come out of this contest.

Congrats to all who participated, and thank you to those who liked and read our stories.
Time for some over used memes:

Captain Unstoppable
Group Admin

Huh... didn't even place.

ur overpowered, we needed a handicap for this contest. it just so happen that the handicap gave us the edge :rainbowlaugh:

Congratulations to everyone :)

Hooray for Viking pony, and also congrats to the winners.

I love the way my guy turned out! :pinkiehappy:

5056565 Dude, did you only judge the stories in the KarmaDash contest subfolder? Because I'm pretty Cap'n and TechnoViking trumped me. I'm not complaining, I'm super psyched, but I just want to be sure.

5056612 how's the guy who got on the featured list not gonna at least get placed? Or at the very a mention?

KarmaDash
Group Admin

5056612 You were 1 point off being in 3rd bruh, so close.

Comment posted by Emberspirit deleted Feb 19th, 2016

aw well i got the copper by one point... BULK BICEPS GIVE ME A YEA

KarmaDash
Group Admin

I don't have any planned right now, and nobody mentioned wanting to host one, so i guess we'll have to see ^^

KarmaDash
Group Admin

5169075 That'd be fun ^^

Captain Unstoppable
Group Admin

5169075 I shall win this time

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21