MacinDash Community 211 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So I have this idea in my head that I am not sure I can properly execute. But I would love to see it come to life so if anyone wants to take a shot at it they are more than welcome to.

It starts off with Rainbow Dash becoming a full fledge Wonderbolt. (In my head Spitfire and Soarin retired, but you can make up whatever you want it’s not super important.) So Rainbow goes to her coltfriend Big Mac to share the news. They celebrate and then Rainbow goes to the rest of the main six to share with them. After some celebrating Rarity (again doesn’t really matter who, but in my head it’s Rarity) asks what she is going to do with Big Mac. Confused Rainbow asks what she is talking about. Then she explains that he can’t be expected to wait around forever. It dawns on Rainbow that she has to make a choice, Wonderbolts or Big Mac.
Meanwhile, Big Mac, while happy, is upset that Rainbow has to go away. He runs into Granny Smith and she says something along these lines “If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.”
(This is the part I don’t think I could get right) So Rainbow comes back to Big Mac and starts fighting with him. She tells him that he should tell her to not go. That she wouldn’t be the element of loyalty. That it’s a stupid dream. She practically begs him to fight for her. (Very emotionally charged scene). He says no. She runs off crying. He finds her and sings this song…

Whew… that was a lot. Anyway I know that I am kinda specific but I think it could be really cool to do. And you have creative liberty with it. It was just kinda an outline. I heard this song on the radio and just thought of this.

Comment posted by Sarah1993 deleted Jan 11th, 2016
KarmaDash
Group Admin

4974052 sounds like a good read

I'd offer myself, but I'm occupied with my own fics at the moment ^^

That sounds really good actually.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4