MacinDash Community 211 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
KarmaDash
Group Admin

OK, do you write lots of MacinDash? feel like you should be recognized? Well guess what ... YOU CAN!

For those who wish, if you re a frequent writer of this ship (Or use it very often with them as a side ship) please submit below to become a group contributor (Please note, that only those that are Contributor will be upgraded to admins if we need more in the future)

So submit a little application, nothing to complicated, just add a little about why you write the ship so much, how often you write fic ect.

We(The admins) will be selecting 4 lucky people to join Maximus in the contributor "circle" :pinkiehappy:

The high council.

KarmaDash
Group Admin

4817553 pretty much haha
I should have to draw the OC's gathered around a table and just have the pic in the rules section ready

Pretty much all of my fics have MacDash in them in some way, shape or form (Except Dr.Whooves Beginnigs, but the sequel has it so eh) and I'm pretty much set on this ship over the others. I'm even planning a new one. Not sure when it'll be done.

But yeah, I've contributed to MacDash wedding and love this ship more than others. I do read other ships, but I mostly do that when I run out of MacDash and figure, "well, if the writing's good enough or I can support new writers, then I'll give it a go." None of them have ever changed my shipping preferences. MacDash is OTMADP (One True Mac And Dash Pairing (best Mac and Dash pairing there is))

I'm pretty sure I'm never really going to write a different Mac or Rainbow pairing...And I just remembered I have a MacDash Chronicles to update. :pinkiegasp:

That's basically it, so I got to go write so I can, hopefully, get out an update! :twilightsheepish:

chief maximus
Group Contributor

4817471 neat! I've never had a job I didn't have to apply for before!:eeyup:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5