Wonderverse Theorem Lounge 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Animak
Group Admin

Been a while since i've been around here, but a new PTH theory popped into my head about what may happen soon. so here
Feel free to put up some of your own new theories while you're at it.

This new theory is about what Sombra may do in the course of the upcoming chapters. My theory is that Sombra somehow will give Cadance, Twilight and others a complete and thorough mindscrew with a simple message, saying something along the lines of " I Sombra, recognize Princess Mi Amore Cadanza as the Sovereign ruler of the Crystal Empire, may your reign be long and prosperous, as might once was". It would make twilight and friends( rainbow withheld) have to throw out so many assumptions and cast so much doubt, during which they would question Luna and that likely would cause her some serious problems.
ps, while thinking and writing the above another thought came to mind, what if PL started asking Luna some rather hard questions, particularly toward Sombras language and words while he got the crap beat out of him.
pps, does silver know celestia and luna are all full of it too?

Come on Animak. It's Silver. According to him everone is full of "it" it's just the matter of the nature of "it"

An interesting theory i must say and it may actually happen.Just like when Sobra revealed Soarin the truth behind Celestia's motives in order to make him his ally,he could also do the same to Rainbow's friends and Cadance by giving a small message of his "good intentions".Althought i believe that it will surely have some serious impact on Cadance and others(since Sobra was the empire's former ruler)i doubt Twilight wil believe him that easily unless Dash herself spills the beans since she may be the only one Twlight could actually believe.

I’m thinking something similar like the shield keeps out evil and somehow he walks in. And he shows that he’s not all that the princesses says.

Besides Sombra has already seeded doubt in the hearts and minds of the Wonderbolts as well as conflict in the bearer of loyalty. The gods have made it very clear of how much they loath him Sombra poses a threat to them and seek to dispose of him asap regardless of him being in Soarin’s body. Plus the fact that the Wonderbolts are beginning to ask questions that Discord, Luna, and Celestia have so far intentionally refuse to answer. The Wonderbolts have begun to notice gaps in Equestrian history: for example the lack of knowledge about events surrounding the Black Dragon scourge and Sombra’s role in as well as said king’s fall from grace. As someone once put it “no one is born evil” and the Wonderbolts see the gods trying to conceal/hide/cover up just how mortal they are.

Animak
Group Admin

well said

Animak
Group Admin

that would be rather badass, could also be made silly with Twister holding a sign saying " Like a boss" after he comes in

Animak
Group Admin

true true

Animak
Group Admin

6246430 it's a rather solid pedestal twilight has celestia on, but the higher a statue is, the more it will break when it falls

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9