Wonderverse Theorem Lounge 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I don't have a theory, but I'd love to hear some.

In regards to my previous thread, I posted it in the wrong fucking group. It was meant to go in the main Wonderverse group.

When an Air Horn and a Toaster-Oven love each other VERY much...

:rainbowhuh:
I....got nuthin'.
If anything I think Twister is a practical joke of Discord's run amuck, we all know he loves his pony puppets. See Wave and Spitfire during more innocent times.

4997352 Maybe he's celestia and discords love child
at this point we have only tid bits to go on...or maybe twister is just twister

4997408 Yeah me too every time i come up with a theory its either half right or calm destroys it completely

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY...

UNDERSTAND TWISTER...

He's Discord clearly/s

Jim Hoxworth
Group Admin

4997412 ...Oh lord, I can hear it now... :facehoof:

*CLANK...CLANK...CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKBEEOOOOOOOOOWW*... *ding*

Sylvian
Group Admin

Dangit, Calm! I had to do the gesture when I read that.

:rainbowlaugh: So wrong....so very wrong on a number of levels.

Complete with an electrical fire and smoke alarms having aneurysms

Jim Hoxworth
Group Admin

4997352 To seriously address your question, I did write a nearly complete explanation (though for the life of me I can't find it) about Twister's possible origin story. I'll try to find it, but it's most likely lost in the PtH comments section... :facehoof:

4997461 Reminds of that robot chicken skit

I'm in tears:rainbowlaugh:

twister is quite the anomaly isn't he?

Animak
Group Admin

I have a new twister theory, he is the purified mind of the magic that possessed Sombra's body after the crystal empire returned, how he has a new one is unknown

I’m pretty sure Twister is a puppet controlled by Discord. Like the Spitfire puppet that Discord molested Wave Chill with back in the day.

He complains about his love, how he lost them, and it all syncs up with what we know of Discord’s attempts to court Celestia.

Plus there is the outright reality breaking and scene transitions, and Twister and Discord are never on screen at the same time.

Been thinking about this for millions of horse words now. :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17