Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 501 members · 2,623 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
FrostVortex
Group Admin

Now that Season 6 of MLP: FIM has ended and we have once again been thrust into a simply dreadful hiatus (:raritywink:), you must have at least some predictions on what Season 7 will bring. What do you think will happen? Will our now cutie-marked filly trio go on even more adventures than before? Will a new villain be introduced? Will Queen Chrysalis perhaps return to exact her vengeance upon Starlight Glimmer? The possibilities are truly endless... so what do you say?

And yes, for those that this comes as a shock to, Season 7 has already been officially announced by Hasbro. Some of you might be quite angry at this, but most of us are glad that we can still have more pony.

Anyways, let me ask you again: what do you think will happen in Season 7? List all your predictions down below; I can't wait to see what wild predictions some of you will make! Fire away, my friends! :scootangel:

Rubahhitam
Group Contributor

5610479 Predictions? Hmmm...

1. Chrysalis comes back for revenge.

2. Sombra comes back.

3. Twilight will make Flash Sentry her waifu.

4. The CMC will help someone from the Dragon Lands.

5. We'll finally get a GOOD Celestia episode, or at least AN episode.

6. Zecora gets an episode ABOUT her, not just one that includes her.

7. We get another episode about background ponies.

8. The Yaks return, or an envoy is sent to Yakyakistan.

9. An episode about the new Changelings.

10. An actual villain (not antagonist or troublemaker) that's an Earth Pony.

11. The re-vamp of Grogar.

12. The re-vamp of any of the G-1 villains.

13. An episode about the homeland of Scorpan and Tirek. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EQUESTRIA!!!

14. A Power Ponies episode about the ACTUAL Power Ponies. Or something similar.

15. Another good Spike episode.

16. An episode where DJ Pon-3 actually talks or it's explained why she doesn't. I. WANT. TO. KNOW.

17. Introducing Rainbow Dash's family.

18. Introducing Scootaloo's family.

19. Applejack's parents. 'Nuff said.

20. An episode about Minotaurs.

21. Return of the Diamond Dogs.

22. Reappearance of the Windigos.

23. Introduction of a new monster and/or race, with Starlight making a friend.

24. Ponies from another planet.

25. We finally find out what Luna REALLY did while on the moon.

26. We find out how Celestia took care of the Parasprites that were blown away to Fillydelphia. At least I think that's where went. Could somebody check me on that? Thanks in advance!

Well, I think that's enough.

-Ru

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Too soon. :twilightoops: At least for me, that is.
I'm still stuck in Season 6 and want to still look at so much Season 6 Finale fanwork and only after that I can wrap up the season for good (and even then there is fanwork I need to catch up on from earlier episodes).
I have a feeling everyone and their dog is dishing out the "What did you like most about Season 6?", "What were your favourite songs?", "What does happen in Season 7?" discussions while I'm not even ready for that.
But to make a prediction anyway..... Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are going to be awesome. :scootangel: That counts as prediction, right?

And honestly, those who complain (!) about it that we get a Season 7 and that the show didn't end with Season 6..... Being a bit blunt here:

They can go and buck some apple trees.

The show is still awesome, the episodes are still spectacular and bring in lots of fresh, new stuff and with how big of a world the show has access to, the material for new seasons won't run out for a veeeeery long time.
Everyone who claims it to be different is really just hallucinating at this point.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS! :yay:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

OH MY GOD YES-

*coughs*

Anyways, I definitely agree with you on all of that and hope they'll be implemented as episodes. There are so many directions the show can take. :rainbowkiss:

They're awesome in every episode that has them. :scootangel:

5610479 I'd still like to see Scoota-flight, but I'm not holding my breath...

I'd also like to see if EQU 2 or 3 did anything to Sunset's pony form.

And for the love of Celestia produce Scootaloo's and Rainbow Dash's families, or lack there of!

Svengallop and/or Rara returns. ALSO MORE SOMBRA PLEASE?

FrostVortex
Group Admin

:scootangel:: I CAN FLYYYYYYYYYYYY~

*cutely flaps wings*

That picture just gave me diabetes. I hope you feel proud of yourself, you disgraceful peasant. :fluttercry:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Sombra returning would be a great thing. He's currently far away, but if opportunity for that arises, seeing him in the show, maybe returning to the Crystal Empire, Hope at his side, that would be so amazing!
And I know there are so many people who would just sit there with open mouths if that would happen before they go to flip some tables. :scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8