Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 501 members · 2,623 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Are you geared up like our Crusaders up there? You should, because we have something special in store for you!
In less than 48 hours, Season 6 will open its gates the last time before we head into another hiatus and months without new pony episodes.....
A sad prospect, yet we are not here to be sad and so, we let this season go out with a cutie mark bang!
For a last time this season, we will gather around on our Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders channel and eagerly wait for the new episode together there and for this last time, we will let our channel work overtime as we hold the.....

SEASON 6 FINALE BASH!

Over the course of its 24 episodes so far, Season 6 has delivered us with the finest fanwork of all kinds based on these episodes and we're going to have it all!
Starting tomorrow, Friday the 21st, at 08:33 PM EDT, we will launch a more than 14 hours long special streaming program to look back at Season 6!
We will stream all Season 6 songs, remixes thereof, animations based on Season 6 episodes and much, much more!
If you are curious what we have to offer, a full list of the Season 6 fan content we will stream can be found here, sorted by their respective episodes that spawned them:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XbzZNqTU9YrrGGoTAK_uZ2Nn4QcNOiCEcZ1zjLhG8hE/edit#

Sad to see the season go or just hyped for the Finale, or maybe both of it? Don't hype/grief alone, join us tomorrow to celebrate the epic Finale that's ahead and to reminisce Season 6 and all the joy it brought us!
All of it here, on our Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders channel on Equestria TV:

http://www.equestria.tv/r/Cutie_Marked_Crusaders

Note that spoilers for the Finale are prohibited in the chat of the stream and in this thread!
If you want to talk about the Finale, wait until it was aired on Discovery Family to not spoil it for anyone who has decided to not watch the leak.

The Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders look forward to your attendance for our last stream of the season!
We see you on the other side! :scootangel:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

5579387 Okay, I won't lie, that picture of the three looks pretty damn epic :rainbowdetermined2: I haven't even watched Season six at all sadly enough because of bad Wi-Fi :twilightoops:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Wow, really? :pinkiegasp: I feel sad for you. :pinkiesad2:
Is there no way to squeeze the episodes through your connection, not even on Dailymotion?

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

5579420 Unfortunately, it is that sucky... So I tend to limit the use on my Wi-Fi sometimes :fluttershyouch:

5579387 You are aware that the episode was leaked about a month ago and many people have already seen it as a result aren't you?

5579387 For a moment I thought this thread was about bashing the finale, and I was like "Dafaq is wrong with Flutterscare?!"

Thank goodness I read the rest of the post :rainbowlaugh:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

And we shouldn't celebrate anyway? A leak is just a leak and the season's not over until the fat lady Discovery Family has sung. :scootangel:
And there are as many people who didn't watch it yet, so there will still be attendance, and the spoilers need to stay outdoors. :rainbowwild:

:rainbowlaugh:

A "bash" is a different word for "celebration" or a "big party". :scootangel:

5579915 Not really, it's not that special of an outcome. It's more on the predicable side to be honest so why would we celebrate that?

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

You seem to be disappointed of the Finale. However, I have to remind you on the no spoiler rule here.
Saying "It's more on the predictable side" already borders on spoilering it, as it might make people think why and bears the risk of someone answering on it and mentioning details. Please be more careful with mentioning the Finale.

Comment posted by Bryan Luna deleted Oct 22nd, 2016
Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Now I see where you're coming from. Although, I recommend you to check the news about MLP: FiM more often.^^
You know that Season 7 is known to be a thing for months already and that it was just recently confirmed twice?
Have some links:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/10/further-confirmation-of-season-7-3.html

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/10/final-confirmation-on-my-little-pony.html

Season 6 isn't the last one, don't worry. :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Bryan Luna deleted Oct 22nd, 2016
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12