Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 501 members · 2,623 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Calm your stress levels, Pinkie..... We don't need Crusader cupcakes.

And we're almost here! The new episode is almost upon us! Hit up your favourite stream and watch "P.P.O.V. (Pony Point of View)", then join us here to discuss it in all its neat little details!
This week's episode seems to be a Pinkie Pie episode and, so I was told, it should involve a cupcake in some way..... Do we have to be worried?
We can only find out by tuning in in less than an hour! Have Fun with the episode, everypony! :scootangel:

Check out the description of our channel here to find out what we have in store to celebrate the premiere: http://www.equestria.tv/r/Cutie_Marked_Crusaders_Lounge

Review of the episode: http://cmc--scootaloo.deviantart.com/journal/Season-6-Episode-22-P-P-O-V-Pony-Point-of-View-637670196

5527711 Pretty excited for this one! It looks like it's gonna be hilarious.

Image is brokended. :moustache:

5527711 Now that I've watched the episode, I can say it was indeed very hilarious! Enjoyed every second of it :rainbowlaugh:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

It was indeed! More important than that, though, that world-building! A completely new town, the first coastal town seen in the show and the freakin' ocean! And a gigantic sea creature! :scootangel:
The world-building in this episode came as a real surprise!

I don't know why you can't see it. It gets displayed just fine for me.
I replaced it with your URL, is it better now?

5529111 Yup, we finally saw the ocean in the show after it was only in the comics. And speaking of the comics, remember how Twilight said that RD and Fluttershy were in a reunion in Cloudsdyle? Was that a reference to the comics?

Fimfic pls. I didn't get notified by this :ajbemused:

That works much better. Thanks. :twilightsmile:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Great that you bring that up! That's something I noticed immediately!
It's now the third time the official comics were referenced in the show, the ice under those comic haters really gets thin now. :yay:
I'm also theorizing if that reunion is THE SAME as the one we saw in the official comics, which would mean this episode showed us events from the past, not the present.
School reunions don't happen very often, after all.

I'm also theorizing if that reunion is THE SAME as the one we saw in the official comics, which would mean this episode showed us events from the past, not the present.

Maybe. I mean, the events of On Your Marks definitely took place in Season 5, not 6 :rainbowlaugh: so this episode taking place in the past isn't so far fetched.

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

:rainbowhuh: What gives you this impression?

5531120 In On Your Marks. the crusaders mention that it was their first time coming together after getting their marks. What's the problem? Well, Cadance was revealed to be pregnant in episode 19 of S5, right after CotLM, and Flurry Heart was born in S6 premiere. That means at least 9 months passed between CotLM and S6 premiere. It would make no sense for the crusaders to spend 9 months not seeing each other. So here's my head canon on the episodes oder:
1-Crusaders of the Lost Mark
2-On Your Marks
3-The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows.

What do you think?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12