Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 501 members · 2,623 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Hey there, folks!

Here is just a little reminder for our newest contest "Our First Cutie Mark Anniversary!", in honor of the upcoming anniversary of our three Crusaders!
The deadline of October 3rd is approaching fast and you have FIVE MORE DAYS to get your entry in!
So far, we have not received any stories for the contest, so if you're writing on something for it, this is now the time to finish writing your story, polish it and submit it into our contest folder! If you need a refresher for the rules or hear about this contest for the first time and still want to get an entry in, you can find the contest thread with all the rules here:

http://www.fimfiction.net/group/209029/cutie-marked-crusaders/thread/277157/story-contest-4-our-first-cutie-mark-anniversary

But wait, don't leave this thread just yet! Cause there's one more thing to announce! With the contest deadline creeping closer, we have decided for another prize.
The first place winner of our contest will win a one-shot fanfiction written for them, about anypony and any topic, as long as it is a SFW story (not higher rated than "Teen") and about actual ponies, no humans or anthros due to their lack of cutie marks, that will be written by me, Fluttercheer!
If you want to see what I have written so far, you can take a look at my stories here!

Now, what are you waiting for? Get back at your keyboards and finish those stories, because time waits for no one! We're eager to read your entries!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1