Vinyl Scratch 1,694 members · 705 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hi everyone, like the title said, I need a proofreader for my incoming fanfic about Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon-3.

I don't have a title or description yet, but the premise is simple, the fanfic is about a interview made to the DJ and her friend, the particularity here is that Vinyl is mute and her friend use her voice in order to help Vinyl in her presentations.

I need help with the dialogues of Vinyl's friend, I want to sound like the wild Vinyl portrayed in the mayority of her fanfics.

Interested? Comment here or send me a PM.

Thanks for the space and have a good day/night. :pinkiehappy:

I would love to help. You could take a page from my story if you wish and have Vinyl use writing to communicate, even if it's just with her friend. Also a good comedy bit could be that Vinyl's friend is no where near are excitable, or maybe is too bubbly and Vinyl either has to figure a way to cleverly work with her, or just has to grin and bear it. In my story Vinyl is actually lacking in book smarts, but pretty accepting and thinks on her hooves, so I push her to be clever and intuitive, but immature and overwhelmed is often a super funny characterization.

Whatever you go with, I promise to provide an objective view, as objective as possible anyway. We all have biases in the end.

I've got a little free time. I've proofread for several large stories and spent some time in the feature box. Just holler

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3