Alternia-tive Universe 207 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
vren55
Group Admin

For those who want me to update faster, nag me here, or encourage me by giving me a spiel about how well I write (i like the praise), linking pieces of music, fanart, etc, you name it.

If you have certain expectations on this story, nag me here. I won't necessarily grant, but you can try.

Or, if you just want to chat and introduce yourself, please go ahead. I like getting to know who my readers are, and some of you are longtime fans and commentators... who I know nothing about and would really like to know more.

Author's Note: Do reply to my comment here or else it won't show up on my notifications.

4752862 I think you put the wrong name in the thread title, buddy. What is nagging you going to accomplish?

vren55
Group Admin

4752877 It encourages me to actually write a chapter every 2 weeks XD... unless you want to volunteer yourself lol.

Zervziel
Group Admin

4752877 On it!

vren55
Group Admin

4752882 4752877 ... Zervziel, be nice. Cosmic, stop tempting fate.

Here's an image I think you'll get some use out of.

4752862 Hey there. I just joined so I could say that out of all the "Pony X is a changeling" that I have seen, this is by far the best. Keep up the great work. :twilightsmile:

vren55
Group Admin

4752904 Oh Bacon hair! I have an autograph from Stoichet actually... And no I'm not poking Sunset..... I just might make her appear in my story.

4752910 Thanks :D

I would love more behind the throne shorts.

This story is pretty cool.

vren55
Group Admin

4753716 you do have to reply to my comment for me to get notification lol. But I'll see what I can do.

4754091 thanks!

Zervziel
Group Admin

4752862 *nagging intensifies* You know what I mean. Yes. That. Start on it at least. Yes, I know you have papers to work on and those take priority, but come on! Creating a new doc, adding a title and maybe an opening paragraph count as a start.

vren55
Group Admin

4757913 oh i've done that lol

Write FASTER! <WHIP CRACK> Faster! <WHIP CRACK> <WHIP CRACK> <WHIP CRACK>:pinkiehappy:

4779087 NO:flutterrage:
YOU WILL NOT ENSLAVE HIM:twilightangry2:
DUN'T DO ET:ajbemused:

I iz still waiting on the old Q&A from the first story :ajbemused: .
And (Hopefully) A new one for the sequel :rainbowkiss: !
Now, if you'll excuse me, I has to right the word Nag a lot. * Nags you over 100 times :trollestia: *.
Also, reply if you've seen the Q&A!!!

vren55
Group Admin

4779087 4786605 4806216

None of your comments reached me b/c... well you never replied to them lol.

Q and A is up... the sequel one will not come out until well the sequel is finished lol.

Yay! :yay:
And will there be some sort of questions for that 'new and improved' Q&A?
Hearts: Yeah, He's kinda been filling up his brain with questions and it's starting to get cramped up here in his imagination

vren55
Group Admin

4816592 .... its a Q and A of course there will be questions.

Wait, no... I meant some sort of group forum thing for the questions. Sorry, kinda forgot to use my brain up there :derpytongue2:
Alva: As if you've even got a brain to use
HEY!

MOORE! MUST HAVE MORE OF THIS STORY! :pinkiecrazy:

If you are ever in the market for a co author let me know.

vren55
Group Admin

4953221 Lol. As I've said time and time and again... I don't know if you've asked me if you don't reply to me XD

11 is on schedule I will tell you that.

4960643 Sory, i don't get involved in forums often so I sometimes forget that... and who's 11?

vren55
Group Admin

4961311 chapter 11

4961314 Oh, well still, if you want a co author or just some ideas let me know. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27