Midnight Sparkle 392 members · 129 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Since watching Friendship Games, I always see Principle Cinch as the true main baddie (after all, she is the primary Antagonist! So Sci-Twi is basically the secondary Protagonist and Duetragonist, Midnight not quite counting as a baddie to me, just a bit out of control with the power she gained. Plus, I always see good in Sci-Twi, so it's basically like a Jeckelle/Hyde moment for her).

So here's an idea: How's about see Midnight Sparkle as a HERO?

She could be like Equestria Girls' version of Iris Heart from Hyperdimension Neptune, that's basically how I picture that!

The second way of seeing Midnight as a heroine is that Sci-Twi manages to gain control (for the glowing eyes basically represent the Hyde side is controlling the actions, while Twi's normal eyes show her in control), and joins Sunset Shimmer (who becomes Daydream Shimmer) to form an awesome Magical Girl duo to help save the world!

Not bad idea, don't you think?

She could be like Equestria Girls' version of Iris Heart from Hyperdimension Neptune, that's basically how I picture that!

Seems legit.

5231735 that's a great idea. And truth be told, I'm getting tried of seeing a badass person like Midnight being only a 'bad guy', why not a good guy for once?

5231761 Yeah, after all, both Midnight Sparkle and Iris Heart are both quite sexy!

5232351 I'm so glad you like the idea of hero Midnight Sparkle!

Because when seeing Midnight in the Friendship Games movie, I believed that this was a jekyll and hyde moment, as Twilight would have been trying to win back control (and succeeded thanks to Spike, thus helping Daydream get the chance to save her from craze, version of [Sci-Twi].

When seeing that scene, that's what got me the idea of Midnight being a good guy!

I even basically like to conclude that Sci-Twi's role is being the secondary protagonist and deuteragonist, while mean Principle Cinch is the primary Antagonist, with the other Shadowbolts as the secondary antagonists (I don't quite count Midnight as an antagonist)!

Someone should tell the founder of this group to make a folder for stories of Midnight being a hero!

5234910 Seems the sarcasm in my post was lost on you, my apologies.

5234918 or as a neural Rouge character. Either one works for me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7