Principal Cinch 65 members · 114 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

The thread for discussing/theorizing the species Abacus Cinch is if she were in Equestria. Also what her Cutie Mark would be if she were a pony.

My number one theory is that Cinch would be a Griffon due to their association in mythology with pride and knowledge.

If she were a pony I'd say either a Unicorn or an Earth pony and her cutie mark would be a gallows:

What about you guys/gals?

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

I'd say a Unicorn.

I bet more on an unicorn with either a bundle of arrows or a chained eagle as cutie mark.

4956871 And what would her mark be?

4956879 I like your ideas for her mark

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

A black-colored mailbag with a broken heart letter coming out.

4956916 Ohh I like that, very nice.

I don't mean to be thaat person, but perhaps an Alicorn? (Because Alicorns are usually royalty.)
If you watch through the Crystal Empire two-parter, somewhere a previous queen is mentioned. Maybe that's Cinch? I dunno.
Maybe I'm just being a weird fan. If not Alicorn, a Unicorn,

For her cutie mark, I'd think a shimmering pearl?? with dark edges.

4956866 I was thinking more along the lines of unicorn, since there's only four alicorns in Equestria, and I doubt there are any more.

As for her Cutie Mark. I figure it would be a flock of ravens in a snow-capped wasteland, to show how cold-hearted she is.

4957562 The previous ruler of the Crystal Empire, Queen Amore was a Unicorn that was about the same size and beauty of Celestia. But she's a different color and personality than Cinch. Like your idea for her mark.

4957597 I like you idea for Cinch's mark as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9