The First Order 29 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

http://www.fimfiction.net/group/207977/the-group-dedicated-to-the-group-dedicated-to-doing-whatever-we-want-whenever-we-want/thread/207216/im-banned-from-a-group

Above is a link to a thread in TGDTTGDTDWWWWWW

This is a comment from one of the members talking about Margopolo.

As you can clearly see Margo here, received three warnings from spamming the group, and he was promptly banned, then unbanned.

The thread even talks about how, when someone did the same in this group just to "Have a little fun," Margopolo, who did the same in TGTTGDTDWWWWWW, didn't like the same thing happening to him in his own group, which proves he is a hypocrite because he did the same thing in TGTTGDTDWWWWWW, but gets butthurt when someone does it to him in his group shows that he has double standards.

http://www.fimfiction.net/group/208751/the-first-order/thread/207265/margopolo-is-a-hypyorcrite

The above is a thread in this group calling him out, but he promptly locked it, when proof stated being posted about his double standards. As you will see in the screenshot I provided.

I also provided a screenshot of the last comment, which as you can see, Margo here was trying to do damage control, by commenting and then locking the thread.

I rest my case, and I will be archiving this thread just in case it's deleted.

TheArquius
Group Admin

Okay, I'm gonna need you to stop it, or I'm gonna ban you for a day.

Final fantasy forever
Group Contributor

Spare the rod, spoil the child. If they will not listen to reason perhaps they will listen to force

I still want to question his validity.

Final fantasy forever
Group Contributor

I want to question who your little lapdog is.

Doukzor
Group Admin

4777672 If you actually got to know the guy, you'd find he's very nice:ajbemused:

He BANNED the person for trolling :facehoof: that's A PLAUSIBLE REASON!!!!
(I only speak of this group, and non other)

Besides, we have some idiotic useless hypocrite thread already. Why do we need another one:ajbemused:

If you would like to try to ban Margo, heck, do it on a group that he doesn't OWN.:ajbemused:

My FRIEND had a good reason for that ban:ajbemused::ajbemused::ajbemused:

(the ajbemused is real:rainbowlaugh:)

Final fantasy forever
Group Contributor

So I guess I have my answer. (If your not then ignore the rest of what I'm about to say)

Credits due. You didn't hide in the shadows like a coward when sniffed out. You emerged with a theme. That's a change and an admirable one at that.

Let's settle this with some paper combat

Final fantasy forever
Group Contributor

This guy has a little shadow who's been up voting his master like a loyal hound :trixieshiftleft:

I say this guy just wants to see an like on his comments. I wonder if he see's he's in a corner

Doukzor
Group Admin

4778303 maybeeee, sadly, crackers can't fix this problem:moustache:

Final fantasy forever
Group Contributor

No.

*sigh* not even crackers with cheese. Sorry Sheogorath :ajsleepy:

Doukzor
Group Admin

4778523 hmm.... Perhaps crackers dipped in chocolate and covered in cheese?:duck:

No, no... I'm saving that for killing someone:moustache:

Final fantasy forever
Group Contributor

No, no... I'm saving that for killing someone

A wise gal once sung to me. Everyday deserves the very best.

Doukzor
Group Admin

4779364 perhaps I'll make double the amount of these poison laced cookies!:pinkiehappy: Just to be sure?

How'd I get unbanned?

Final fantasy forever
Group Contributor

Let's have a grand party.

After all the darkside has cookies :rainbowlaugh:

Final fantasy forever
Group Contributor

Guess Margo gave you a pardon. I suppose it's not that crazy. After all you were only trolling. The only time I ever banned someone for post was when said person said some very heinous things to everyone on the group with an almost hilarious overuse of profanity.

Doukzor
Group Admin

4780507 woooo!!!!

I have the poison laced cheese!

Yeah, that's cool and all.

But I don't want to be anywhere near this group. Nothing personal, just business.

Final fantasy forever
Group Contributor

Well that's your business.

Doukzor
Group Admin

4780778 I L@v3 M38 Cr@ck3r5

Final fantasy forever
Group Contributor

I can see what that says but reading it is :applejackconfused:

Doukzor
Group Admin

4781439 exactly! it'5 5upp053d t0 3e 0dd! :trollestia: