FiMTheory 164 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Honestly, I think that things would have played out nice on the human world. The well mane 5 I guess would have stayed friends and the Dazzlings pobably would have never moved to CHS. Obviously they would still have their powers most likely but that's kind of a different story. Anyway, I also think that Sunset might have even joined the mane 6 in the pony world. About the Friendship Games, I think that CHS would have won that. But of course it's just a theory. A FIMTheory. Yeah I said it.

Final fantasy forever
Group Contributor

I kind of think Sunset might have taken over Twilight's place and been friends with the rest of the mane six.

But of course it's just a theory. A FIMTheory. Yeah I said it.

Your born to be a theorist :raritywink:

I assume Sunset would have still been kicked out by Celestia, but didn't make a break for the mirror? In that case she would have been a social outcast. I can see her going after the Alicorn Amulet rather than Trixie. What happens after she gets her hooves on the amulet? Probably something along the lines of Al Pacino in Scarface.

Human Side

Part of the plot in the first movie was that the girls USED to be friends, but had fallen apart.
Twilight had to re-unite them, it was basically half the story.
Without her, the girls may never had re-united, and simply finished school, and then gone their separate ways.

The Sirens would simply be stuck in their current lives from the beginning of the movie, living as normal teens
but with the power to slightly control emotions. However, the Equestrian magic came with Sunset and Twilight,
so without them entering the human world, the Sirens would never grow stronger than they were at the start of the movie,
and possible even grow WEAKER over time instead, becoming just normal humans.

Pony Side

Sunset would still have been thrown out by Celestia, but NOT gone for the mirror - Or gone for it but failed to use it.
After that, she'd most likely try to gain strenght. Like MLai said, she may for example have tried to get the Alicorn Amulet,
or some other artifact. Instead of becoming a friend of the mane 6, she would more likely have become one of the villains,
at least at first - just like she was in the Human world. In fact, I believe she'd still steal the crown, so technically HER story
would be much the same, just as a pony instead of a human, and being on the run in Equestria instead of hiding in the human world.

Possibly, she woul even flee from Equestria itself, traveling to the Dragon lands, Griphon lands, the Equestrian version of Asia or Africa,
or up to the mountain aound or beyond the Crystal Empire. It is possible she may have tried to join forces with other villains,
or remained in hiding, trying to either use or selll the stolen crown - Or, use it to blackmail her way back to Celestia
and gain power through that.

That's my theory anyway :moustache:

Without her, the girls may never had re-united, and simply finished school, and then gone their separate ways.

The Mane 5 had fallen apart only because of Sunset's machinations. So without ponies Sunset and Twilight, they would have simply been ordinary good friends in HS and stayed that way.

4792967 Hm, true, I forgot that part. In any case, the rest of my theory holds up, I think.

Human world would be unaffected, and Sunset would be a villain and/or criminal refugee in the pony world.
Or, get caught and be put in jail for her crimes.

Sunset would be a villain and/or criminal refugee in the pony world. Or, get caught and be put in jail for her crimes.

Or... operate on the periphery in Starlight Glimmer fashion, run across the Mane 6, get friendshipped in the face, and then either end up reformed, or whatever is about to happen to Starlight in this season's finale.

I'm really curious what Studio DHX has in store for Starlight. She's a living pony so she can't meet with too negative a fate, but she honestly does not seem like a pony who can be reformed.

Starlight isn't like Sunset. At all. If she's instantly reformed with a handwave, bronies will be crying foul.

Agreed, Starlight is more like Trixie, she can't be reformed with a rainbow spell.

It IS likely that she'll return though, since she escaped, AND has been seen in the background of at least one episode since then.

For example, it's possible that she'll be the end-of-season villain. The question is what she has planned.
Is she gonna try a second "our Town" scenario somewhere, or does she have a new plan?

And regarding Sunset - I think we're BOTH right here.. She'd START as I decsribed her, and then at some point meet Mane6 and get friendshipped,
similar to how they (gradually) converted Discord.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8