FiMTheory 164 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Julia
Group Admin

I was thinking one of the mods of the group could make a Theory Index in which they simple post "Place all your theories here." And we all reply with our list of our own theories, so then we could be able to discuss our theories amongst one another within that thread or even suggest theory ideas. Of course, this thread would be pinned, which is why I'd like someone other than me to make it. It gets kinda boring seeing only my avatar in the pinned threads list, y'know?:trollestia:

Hell, even a regular user could make the thread Index, and I'd simply pin it so that it can always stay at the top of the Forum with the other pinned threads.:twilightsmile:

How do you guys like this idea?:rainbowkiss:

4648888 i can do it if you want

and i like it we can share thoughts with eachother!

4648888 oh and i have an idea of like idk what to call them but poeple can work on theorys together and one of them can put up the thread but it has to say in the title that them and someone else made it

just a thought, or we can have competitions every month (like who has the best theory of how this theory would be true or somthing)

Crimson Eon
Group Admin

4648904 don't worry, I've got the competitions covered already:yay:

Julia
Group Admin

That'd be nice, yes.

As for collaborative theories, those are completely allowed, of course. We won't have our first competition until October, and the crew and I will deal with that when the time comes, of course.

4648941 some one said they already where making it so....

Crimson Eon
Group Admin

4648939 we have about ten days for that to start though (unless we start next week), just get your thinking cap ready.

Edit:
didn't realize you had more specific plans:derpytongue2:

Julia
Group Admin

Yeah, I know. We're already discussing these things:moustache:

MyChemicalRomano
Group Admin

4648904 I suggested the exact same ideas in the other group. Lel.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12