FiMTheory 164 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34
Julia
Group Admin

Original blog here✔

If i ever happen to go inactive for a long period of time (a week, a month, an entire year) it may be because of one or both of these reasons:

1. My usage of the Internet will be restricted because of school. Odds are, this will be unlikely, and even if it is so, I'll be on maybe for weekends and/or holidays.

2. I won't have any Internet at all. Sad, but true. Even today, I am unable to access some of my favorite sites. I can use FiMFiction, Twitter, YouTube, Derpibooru, Wikipedia, Sankaku Channel, and possibly a few others, but the Internet is far too vast for me to even see which all sites I can even use right now. We only paid our bill partially this month, and it may not even be completely just from that. My tablet has been fucking up a lot lately as well, and although I was doing everything in my power to fix it, the sites I used to help me have all been cut out because of my failing internet connection. My grandpa has better wifi. Hell, I'd probably live with him if I had to.

I really hate it when things like this happen, and I do not like being away for so long. It's just not right. And with school starting for me in just nine days, who knows what could happen?:ajsleepy:

I just wanted to let you guys know...:fluttershysad:

What makes this a real bummer is that I just found out about all of this today, and that is right after I was hoping that I'd be able to do A LOT more on FiMFiction due to school being in. We're thinking more, we'll need the site as an escape, and just general things like that. Also, this site is much more active during the fall and winter months. If I do go inactive, I want to be prepared. And we'll do that for this group now.

First off, I need three more moderators for this group, and five more contributors (three of which will serve as reserve mods just in case more mods go inactive or must step down, or even if they lose interest in their position) to serve in this group.

Three More Mods:
1. Abbeybunny13
2. K-ittenz
3. Hailspider

Five More Contributors:
1. Megamind Morgan Freeman
2. Fircoal
3. Glace Pen and Family
4. xStellar_Bubbles
5. Nokia

*this thread will be locked when all positions are filled

Fandom Trash Snivy
Group Admin

I guess I'll be a Mod. Could you PM me about what I should do?

MyChemicalRomano
Group Admin

4639774 I'm up for being a mod ^^

hailspider
Group Admin

4639774 I'm willing to help out.

Julia
Group Admin

4639779 4639782
now, we just need one more, and I'll be sure to invite you both to the admin group

We still have to figure out which position, however.

Julia
Group Admin

All mod positions have been filled!:yay:

Mega NewWays97
Group Admin

4639834 ok then though mind me asking something?

Julia
Group Admin

what is it?

Mega NewWays97
Group Admin

4639868 Should I make group for these new groups? Or should I make one to list the dead groups?

Julia
Group Admin

whatever you want, i guess

4639774 Contribs don't do shit.

Still, nice backup plan.

Julia
Group Admin

They're backup mods and important people who get to help make decisions in the admin group

so, they get to do more than the average user, after all:rainbowkiss:

Big Brother is Watching
Group Contributor
Julia
Group Admin

Are you okay with being a Contributor?

Crimson Eon
Group Admin

4639774 don't worry, we'll hold the fort if you ever disappear.

Julia
Group Admin
Fircoal
Group Contributor

Can I be a contributor?

Julia
Group Admin

yes, you may:heart:

Frisk Ramirez
Group Contributor

4639774 What am I gonna do if I'm a condibuter? (YES MY BRAIN IS FRIED)

Julia
Group Admin

You'll be a backup mod for whenever a mod needs to step down or leave the group, and you'll help host contests and whatnot. You'll also be able to make decisions within the Admin group.

Frisk Ramirez
Group Contributor

4642642 OKay sure Running the orphanage wasn't THAT hard so why not

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Contributor

4639774 Can I has contrib?

Julia
Group Admin

Yes! Thank you:heart:

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Contributor

4642655 Yay! I'm important! :yay:

4639908 I like to think of contributors as potential/backup mods or user that well contribute things such as artwork or make vids about the group or give to back to the group in another way

Julia
Group Admin

soarin!

Julia
Group Admin

don't call me that!

it's just Eris:raritydespair:

Jazz
Group Contributor

Am I contributor? :applecry:

Julia
Group Admin

oh yes, i forgot to add you

sorry:twilightblush:

Jazz
Group Contributor

4645606 It's ok, lol. I'm just new.

Julia
Group Admin

Well, now, this thread has to be locked.

I wish to thank you all for your cooperation!:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34