The Sonataverse 78 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So, just in case anyone wants to write stories based on this universe, I thought I'd write out some character bios so that people can write these characters a bit more accurately. So, here goes.

My Little Pony, My Little Pony
Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, Ahh...
My Little Pony
I used to wonder what friendship could be
My Little Pony
Until You all shared its magic with me
Cool athletics!
Baking style!
Loving animals!
Flying fast for miles!
Protecting time - It’s an easy feat!
And magic makes it all complete!
Yeah!
My Little Pony
Did you know you’re all my very best frieeeeends?

Sonata Dusk

Element: Magic

Type: Earth Pony (Formerly Siren)

Job: Librarian/Apprentice to Princess Luna

After her sisters broke up, she entered the portal into Equestria and was taken in by Princess Luna as her student. Expert in using the magic of music, though reluctant to show to other ponies. Fear of having others find out about her past has prevented her from making friends, though the return of Hellfire Sun forces her to do so. Somewhat of an airhead. Loves tacos.

Sugar Belle

Element: Laughter

Type: Unicorn

Job: Baker/Apprentice to Mr. Carrot Cake (and Pinkie Pie, sort of)

One of the most accomplished bakers in Ponyville, expert in creating cakes, cookies, muffins, and any other baked good imaginable, although her muffins are by far the most popular item on her menu. Possesses some degree of party pony magic (including a poofy mane with a seemingly endless amount of storage space), though she has not been fully trained in its usage. Her fellow baker Pinkie Pie is determined to fix this.

Fluttershy

Element: Loyalty

Type: Pegasus

Job: Wildlife Manager/Apple farmer

A rather shy pegasus who has the ability to communicate with animal life. Despite hailing from the pegasus city of Cloudsdale, she has spent most of her life around Sweet Apple Acres, and thoroughly enjoys every aspect of it. Known for her devotion to the apple family, whom she considers to be her secondary family. Particularly fond of Big Macintosh, whom she is engaged to, and Apple Bloom, who views her as the older sister she never had.

Tennis Match

Element: Generosity

Type: Earth pony

Job: Tennis Player

Athletic tomboy(tomcolt?) who dominates the Ponyville tennis court. Dreams of becoming Equestria’s foremost tennis player and playing in events like the Equestria Games. Although ambitious, she is always willing to give her time and possessions to anyone who she feels deserves it more than her. Loves her family, especially her twin sister Coco Pommel, as well as her cousin Diamond Tiara, though she is not too fond of Diamond's mother, Spoiled Rich.

Night Glider (AKA Glides)

Element: Kindness

Type: Pegasus

Job: Weather Manager/Aspiring Shadowbolt

An athletic and strong-willed flyer who dreams of becoming a member of the elite pegasus guard regiment known as the Shadowbolts. She tends to rush into dangerous situations without any regard for planning or safety. However, she also possesses a surprising amount of empathy for all beings, regardless of whether they are ponies or not. Particularly kind towards her little sister Nightshade.

Amethyst Star Whooves (AKA Amy)

Type: Unicorn (Half Time Lord on her father's side)

Element: Honesty

Job: Time Police

An incredibly smart unicorn; known to construct various devices and gadgets, utilizing magic-infused crystals as power sources. Followed her father’s footsteps and became an expert in all things timey-wimey. Was actually born several years in the future; due to a series of timey-wimey incidents, currently lives with a much younger version of her older sister, Dinky Pond Whooves. Her many experiences with various dishonest alien and magical entities have left her distrustful of newcomers; however, if she deems one to be truly honest, she will deem one to be truly trustworthy.

More to come later as new characters get added and more stories are written.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1