Equestria Girls 4: Legend of Everfree 69 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I hope it's a returning character. A few of my ideas are:

- Sombra running a corporation to mine crystals from the forest or build a company there.

- Ahuizotl trying to find a rare artifact in the forest that will destroy it if removed.

- Svengallop being buisness-y...?

- The Dazzlings want to get rare jewels from the caves that will give them back their powers.

- Catrina returns (from G1) as a cat/human hybrid trying to get ingredients for her Witchweed potion which will give her incredible powers.

What do you think?

I wanna say the first one with Sombra but maybe they'll bring in an original villain?

Since one of the background assets shows a cavern with red crystal structures, here is my two cents (this wouldn't affect the Jongojiverse as I will discuss in a future blog post upon seeing the movie). Sombra's little mining operation would be of little importance until he finds out it was attracting magical beings (namely the Dazzlings, maybe others), and that is what would make him consider tearing down the general area where Camp Eveefree is.

It would still have the "protect the environment" scenario I talked in a earlier thread, just with a different method of storytelling.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3