Lesser Known Authors Unite 308 members · 1,710 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Why the hell not, might as well do it. Maybe it'll get more people to do the same, make the group a little more active? Or maybe not, I don't know, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

So... yeah. I'd like to promote my longest running series, Song of The Unbroken. As of now it's two stories, and it's my aim to make it a trilogy. Since it's rated mature I can't link directly to any of them, but you can find both of them in this group. The first one is called Black Dawn and the second Divided Souls. Both are HiE, so keep that in mind.

Black Dawn mainly focuses on a young unicorn named Lilly, one of the survivors of a series of events that crippled Equestria. After the death of queen Luna and her husband Dust, the first human to ever set foot in their world, turmoil quickly rose, and fanatics put the blame on the unicorns and their "reckless" use of magic. Lilly is one of the few that survived the persecution that almost drove the unicorns into extinction. Her biggest dream is to become part of an elite group called Stalkers; ponies from all around Equestria that joined forces to help and protect survivors in any way they can as they travel the land that has been ruled by unrelenting winter for a decade. When she one day gets the chance to fulfill her dreams, she is instead pulled into a nightmare she can't wake up from. An ancient evil has awoken from the ashes of the moon's reign. An evil wearing the guise of a dead king. Lilly and her new friends are pulled to this evil, and have to ask themselves - how do you fight something that shouldn't exist?

Divided Souls picks up right where Black Dawn ended, once again following both Lilly and a group of Stalkers from the previous story in their struggle to survive and make sense of the world. A second human has unexpectedly showed up in Equestria, pulled from his own world by an unknown force. His name is Anton, and he's the younger brother of Equestria's former king...

These stories are set ten years after the first story I wrote on this site, Dust to dust. That one was a complete train wreck and utter garbage, but nonetheless, the events that transpired in that story is what shaped the setting of The Song of The Unbroken. It's a bleak, hopeless tale of survival and the refusal to give up. Death can come at any moment, to any pony. No one is ever safe. I try to mix my favorite genres(fantasy, post apocalypse, horror) into a terrifying version of Equestria, filled with nightmares, monsters and psychopaths.

Obviously, these stories aren't for everyone. Like I said, it's HiE, and contains a lot of violence, as well as some mentions of sexual activities. It is harrowing and hopeless, so if that's not something you'd like to read, then it's best if you look for something else. I also hope that if you do decide that check it out, you won't be turned away by the shit that happened a long time ago in the comments. Needless to say, it is something I hope to forget.

As of now, Divided Souls is on temporary hiatus, due to me not being well enough to focus on proper writing, but as soon as I'm better I hope to start back up.

So... If this interests you, I hope you'll check it out; I'm glad if anyone enjoys what I write.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1