Writing Renaissance 400 members · 1,972 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I am going to start promoting pony art, other creative stuff, (maybe fan fictions?), and groups in my blog.

If you have any pony art, creative stuff, fan fictions, or groups you want me to showcase, let me know, and I will make a blog about it.

This is an example of the first group promotion I did: https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/529443/groups-worth-checking-out-1

This is an example of the first fan fiction promotion blog I did: https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/529484/fan-fictions-worth-checking-out-1

I'm still waiting for other submissions to do other blog entries.

Anyway, if you have anything pony-related you want me to showcase, let me know.

4662477 I actually do have a story that you might be interested in.

4662477 Fimfiction used to have an awesome feature that was called 'New Groups'. Then, knighty decided one day to get rid of it.

For me it was like being blindfolded. I didn't know which groups were newly formed anymore. It was like being in a horror movie.

But I wouldn't have it, so I created New Groups.

I think it's a very useful group, but only if people know that it exists. If you were to inform people with your blog, you'd be doing them a service. They need to know that new groups can be easily found, even since the removal of the old New Groups feature.

4662508 Cool! Feel free to share it and I will share it in my blog. :)

4662515 I promoted my group there when I first started it up. You've got a good group going on there. :)

Okay, here's three for you:

Bloodfang,
Bloodfang And The Arctic Changelings,
And the first chapter of Bloodfang's Revenge.

Thanks, Lyra! :twilightsmile:

Could you please promote "By Players For Players" There we post stories about games, talk about theorys, and get you more involved in some of the best games like Halo, Mario, StarCraft, and much more. Here's the official website.

4662588 I will in my next blog. :)

4662605 thank you, by the way, here is my most successful story if you are interested.

The Metal Condition

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17