I HATE Starlight Glimmer 143 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

I'm thinking life imprisonment, having her magical abilities removed, or even execution unless she's deemed insane for being so obsessed with her friends leaving her when she was young.

Eternally banished from Equestria and her horn permanently cut off (with no anesthesia) so she can never use magic again

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4894264 Took the words right out of my mouth

Or take her to the Tirek Present and have him suck the magic out of her.:twilightsmile:

Despite her reformed, I'm still a lover of tormenting and executing the baddies. And I got plenty of those...

1 Have her hanged.

2 Threw her into a Bear's pit.

3 Tied all of her legs up. Put her head upside down and then slicing her from tail down to head.

Let her tasting her own blood and her own organs as she's dying painfully.

4 Beheaded her.

5 Put her into the Golden Bull Statue and make a fire under the statue's belly and burning her alive.

6 Trapped her in a chair and widen her hind legs with rods as further as the tormentors can.

7 Electrocution her.

That's all! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA! :pinkiecrazy:

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

My kind of punishment for her kind of involves a puppet show:pinkiecrazy:

Pony paladin
Group Admin

4895870 Impressive, you know about the golden bull, I haven't met many people who know about it

Destroyed what are holdings her limps together, masked her, tied her with ropes and making her acting a like a puppet

while you performing a show. Am I right?

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4897498 No, I saw something similar in a show I saw. Basically I would tie her fore legs to some puppet control sticks and say...
Me: Let's put on a show for the children.
Starlight: But... there aren't any children here.
Me: Good. Because this might make them cry.
Then I'd use her tied limbs to make her hit herself in the face and dance silly dances, all in front of a live audience:pinkiecrazy:

Wow, you guys get rather colorful with your punishments. Pastel-colored, one could even say.

Four words: "Television show for kids."

Just something to keep in mind. :twilightsmile:

I don't know about the rest, but I feel we should start with this:

I think you know what we'd use it on.

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4931623 We know. Oh but if it wasn't...:pinkiecrazy:

Why not some phsycological torture instead of physical? she DID use that on most of her "Revenge quests"
Believe it or not, I am actually writing a troll story called: " Starlight Gilmmer is forced to go to a tea party". Comeing soon, to computer near you!

4934986 Given how badly she abused magic, it could be argued that it's not safe to allow her to continue to have access to it. Whether that means an inhibitor ring permanently fastened to her horn or cutting it off with a chop saw is open for debate. Either way, depriving her of magic would be a nasty psychological blow by itself I think. Still, "giving her a taste of her own medicine" isn't a bad idea. And if Luna is put in charge of Glimmer's trial and sentence, that's a real possibility, given her ideas of punishment are from a millennium ago.

4894264 cut? nooooo, horns are hard, hard things break.... or we use a belt sander on it....
:pinkiecrazy:

4953096 Hmm, a belt sander.... I LIKE it!!!:derpytongue2:

Magic taken away and brainwashing.

I would have her cutie mark removed via the very spell she created, sentence her to 30 years dungeon time, and then allow her to live the rest of her life miserable and completely powerless as she did to her victims. And this is me being lenient.

That’s a good one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20