Batman, Batmare, Batstories in general 53 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Hairy Konquerer
Group Admin

Rules:

1. No flaming, insulting or war starting with others. If you don't have something nice to say, don't even type it at all.

2. No trolling whatsoever, unless trolling is just good joking.

3. If you put up a thread, it can be anything as long as it's either related Batman, My Little Pony or both.

4. Don't insult Batman or his family, if you don't like any of them why are you here?

Story regulations:

1. If you submit a story, put it in the correct folder labeled as such.

2. The story must be relevant to something Batman related.

3. NSFW(Clop, or incredibly dark even for Batman standards) stories must be put into the folder saying it.

4. Stories irrelevant will be pulled and you will be informed for it.

Would anyone like to do a Batmare fic off the Nolan movie. Each story I'v read is either unfinished, on hiatus, or cancelled. There is only one on the third movie that is finished, but not the others. So if anyone would like to do it. I'd like to read it.
Would you or someone you know might be interested in making one.
And maybe you could let others know that if anyone is interested in making Batmare fics then, they can make these based off the movies.
Batman "66", Batman "90", Batman Returns,  Batman and Robin, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight.
Rainbow Dash is Batmare, Scootaloo is robin, Twilight is Batgirl, Shinning Armor is Gordon, Rarity is Catwoman, Trixie is Riddler, Discord is Joker, Sorin is Talia, Chryisalis is Poison Ivy, OC is Mister Freeze, Fluttershy is Alfred, OC is Two-Face, Nightmare Moon is Ra's al Ghoul, Sombra is Scarecrow, Iron will is Bane, Filthy Rich is Penguine. Thugs are background characters.
The characters that are in all movies stay the same.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2