The Dark Horse/IMAGE Co-Fan Club 25 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Inazuma
Group Admin

After thinking it over and seeing that I'm no longer the only one in this group, I've decided to add two new Folders to this group.
Though this group still primarily focuses on Dark Horse and IMAGE comics, I've added a DC and Marvel folder to add more variety and also hopefully attract more members.

Signed,
INAZUMA

actually, I think you'd be better off if you made them Crossover files. There is already a few Spiderman crossover stories, and at least one Deadpool.

And there is the super Mare, Dark Mare, stories where you have a pony taking on the role of Superman/supergirl, or Batman.

Inazuma
Group Admin

4526050 So you are suggesting I fuse the DC and Marvel story folders into one folder?

No, just that you list them each as crossover folders. A folder for DC crossovers. And a folder for Marvel crossovers. And so on. You could expand this into a crossover forum. With folders for each universe in which people have done crossovers. Unless, like Doctor Who, they already have a group.

Thinking about it I realize now that you likely intended all the stories to be crossovers and I missed it. Still think it would be a good idea to stick Crossover in the group name and on the folders.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4