Minuette 230 members · 182 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
gamexpert1990
Group Admin

Just in case some of you haven't seen the latest site post, the initial results of the character tag survey are in.

For those of you who might be wondering why I'm posting a thread about it here in this particular group, I'll just let this screencap speak for itself:

This is something that makes me very, very happy indeed.

What about you guys? Which character tag in that post makes each of you absolutely ecstatic?

4832956 Every single one of the EQG tags/categories makes me SO HAPPY!!!

Finally, after 3 movies, EQG gets some recognition from the site staff.

4832956 I'm glad Moondancer will be getting a tag, as I requested her in the survey. :pinkiehappy:

It's a good day.

gamexpert1990
Group Admin

That reminds me, I still need to get around to watching the third one...

Took long enough, right? I mean sure, she wasn't actually seen until mid Season 5, but she was mentioned all the way back in the very first episode of FiM.

Indeed it is! By the way, I must confess that I only though to post this thread because I saw your "Celebration" post in the Amethyst Star group. :twilightsheepish:

4832984 You should, to me it's the best of the 3, though it's unknown at the moment if the 4th will be able to top it or not.

4832956 I like that we finally got a Button Mash tag ever since we got a Screwball tag I've been hoping for a tag for Button.

The only thing I hate is the renaming of Doctor Whooves to Dr. Hooves. I get that Dr. Hooves is the name on merchandise but I'm just a big Doctor Who fan.

BLOSSOMFORTH :D

I would have preferred they add the Minuette tag rather than rename the Colgate tag. The story I wrote about them should make it obvious why.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9