Sci-Twi 712 members · 1,466 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Inspired by Armid, I beat on Stable Diffusion until I could consistently render SciTwi in all her glory, and put them up on my DA page for my story.

And sharing them here. :raritywink:

SciTwi in Tokyo.

And another. :pinkiehappy:

Without her glasses...

And one more.

Last one, I promise...

Resting after a long day visiting with friends.

Oh, and Sunset says hi too!

Enjoy! :twilightsmile:

For what it's worth, in the story Twilight and Sunset are both 19 and have decided to study abroad, attending university in Tokyo. The pictures are from a weekend when the rest of their friends come over to visit.

These are lovely. The girls are all very cute. But, uh, why is Sunset in a wheelchair?

I've always thought a more "real" depiction of EQG Twi would make her Asian.

I wholeheartedly agree. Even when the first movie was out, in my mind she was japonese american. Just how I pictured her.

That's actually in the story, in the precursor anyway. I'm in a wheelchair myself, and there seemed a dearth of cool protagonists who were. So Sunny ended up in one in Six Friends One Heart, the story before the one these picture are from.

Oh, and not posted here as this is SciTwi's group, Fluttershy is Chinese American, and definitely looks Chinese.

And Dashie is a light skinned hispanic.

... with no sense of fear, or self-preservation apparently.

Fun. :twilightsmile:

Was sunset in a wheelchair pre-reformation or post?

Post reformation. Among it's other characteristics, Six Friends One Heart is in part an anon-a-mess story, as Sunset becomes paralyzed by a beatdown she gets for her perceived part in the rumors that were spread. There is much more to the story than just that though. But definitely in the wheelchair post reformation on the AU verse I've written.

:pinkiehappy: In fact... look at the first picture, then look at the group banner. Aside from hairstyle and the hair-clip, that is totally the same girl. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10