Sci-Twi 712 members · 1,466 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello, This is The CyberEmperor, Here is what I said is my new favorite Fanfic. The story takes place when Sci-Twi, who was in desperate need of a job, she is then called by a man named Albert Wesker, who had a business opposition for her. taking the role of a scientist for the Umbrella corporation under the leadership of Cozy Glow. She helps Umbrella in building Bio-Weapons, She even helps in the creation of many Tyrants, such as Mr. X and the Nemesis. She even got access to her mansion so she can experiment in private. Even in secret, she makes her Tyrant and says in audio files that it will soon become the perfect lifeform. So Sunset Shimmer, Leader of the S.T.A.R.S. Gamma Team, and fellow members, RainbowDash, Starlight Glimmer, Fluttershy, Octavia Melody, and Black Liquorice have been called to investigate a branch of brutal murders that are linked to the Sparkle Mansion and find out about Umbrella's shady past. Not only do the Gamma team have to deal with T-Virus infected Zombies and Mutants, but they also uncover the more powerful Z-Virus. And Sci-Twi will not give up her creation that easily, not without a fight.

Sci-Twi quote: With this Z-Virus, I shall become a God.

Sci-Twi's Tyrants:
T-057

T-001

T-002

T-666

T-309

T-022

T-303

T-500

Sci-Twi's Personal Tyrant:
T-Infinity

Monsters in the Sparkle Mansion:

Regenerator

Iron Maiden

Cereberus

Hunter

Licker

Other Villans:
Adagio Wesker
Aria Wesker
Sonata Wesker

How does everyone like the plot of my story?

You've posted a couple of threads like this lately, I've noticed, and I think your energy would be better spent picking one idea and just going for it. Some advice though:

Crossovers in general are very difficult to write, as you have to balance multiple and often redundant characters, as well as different, often clashing themes.

This becomes much more difficult when the works are in very different genres with contradictory (often wildly so) themes and philosophies. A lot of thought and world building needs to happen if it's going to work.

If you are serious about Crossovers, this is one of the premier works in the field on site. Reading it will teach you a lot about the process of constructing a coherent universe from multiple different sources and writing a story in such a setting. Although it should be said, it's not a quick read.

I would advise you to build up practice on a good few simpler slice of life or short adventure fics set only in mlp before even thinking of an epic crossover with something wildly thematically and philosophically different like Resident Evil.

On a final note: it generally isn't a good idea to get in the habit of posting short fic idea threads like this: people will start to accuse you of wanting the praise and feedback you would get from writing without having to go through the trouble of writing an actual story. At best you will get no feedback, and at worst you will get start to get hostile responses.

I would advise you to avoid posting threads like this in future in groups and keep this sort of thing to your blog.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4