Give me a passage! 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Herrpface
Group Admin

As per mentioned in the title, this challenge is wherein anybody wishing to participate posts a thread titled "Give me a Passage!" along with their username and the day's date, along with an image of a random fruit (The latter heavily enforced.) Over the next 24 hours, other users participate by writing them a lone passage from a story with no context as to what happened before or after the scene described. Once the day is over, the requester shall then be required to, in under a week, write the corresponding story.

Rules for the requester:

- No notes as to what genres, characters, or in general what kind of story you'd prefer to write. However, you're allowed to note any episodes or seasons you're yet to see, in order to avoid potential confusion.

- You may place the passage in any part of the story, but it must be word for word.

- You are only allowed to follow one challenge at a time. (I.E.: Don't post more than one request in one day.)

- Only one chapter for the final story is allowed. (We'll be lenient with word length.)

- When writing the story, stay obedient to any site rules and policy.

- All of these rules must be met for the story to be placed in a group folder.

- Should you be nominated for a passage you dislike, make something out of it! Use little details or lack thereof to make something out of it.

- If there's a tie or lack of upvotes, you're free to choose any you'd like.

For the replier:

- Your entry must consist of exactly ten sentences, at least one of them dialogue from a character.

- Do not use a passage from a story that already exists.

- It must be pony-related.

- No NSFW descriptions.

- No reference of a prexisting celebrity. (Too obvious.)

- While you are entitled to certain freedoms, please try not to imply anything against site rules.

- Keep in mind the requester reserves the right to post the finished story on any other site or forum he/she chooses.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1