Give me a passage! 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Herrpface
Group Admin

As per mentioned in the title, this challenge is wherein anybody wishing to participate posts a thread titled "Cover Me!" along with their username and the day's date, along with an image of a random fruit (The latter heavily enforced.) Over the next 24 hours, other users participate by reccomending a title with out a story composed of a cover image, title, genres, story description, and one chapter title (no word length). Once the day is over, the requester shall then be required to, in under a week, write the corresponding story.

Rules for the requester:

- No notes as to what genres, characters, or in general what kind of story you'd prefer to write. However, you're allowed to note any episodes or seasons you're yet to see, in order to avoid potential confusion.

- You are only allowed to follow one challenge at a time. (I.E.: Don't post more than one request in one day.)

- Only one chapter for the final story is allowed. (We'll be lenient with word length.)

- When writing the story, stay obedient to any site rules and policy.

For the replier:

- No usage of NSFW imagery or descriptions.

- While you are entitled creative freedoms, avoid implying anything that breaks site rules.

- Be considerate of borrowed images.

- Until this group receives more experience, do not post ratings or the subsequent gore and sex tags.

- At most four genre tags and six character tags are allowed.

- No reference of a prexisting celebrity. (Too obvious.)

- No context of a preexisting verse. (The Conversion Bureau, Xenoverse, etc.)

- Keep in mind the requester reserves the right to pst the story on any other site or forum he/she chooses.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1